IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Kat1404
Haiii I was wondering if anyone has any tips for texting as a little. I tend to speak very slowly and miss pronounce some letters when I little space but I’m really struggling to be a belt o text this to daddy when he’s not here.
I know of chuuu and a few others but I’m really struggling to let my daddy know when I’m in little space when he’s not here. Does that make sense?? I hope so ahha
By Nino
I'm pretty new to this but if you stumble on your words you should turn off auto correct so that it doesn't bother you while youre typing. Then just type the way it sounds. Then maybe your daddy will be able to see your in our little space
Hello!

We used to be very avid in use of “baby chat”. We have experience with it, but we chose to stop using it as it is commonly used because:

a.) Our regression age doesn’t correspond to an age where we use words (we only occasionally use babbles, lots of humming and varying use of mama).
b.) It doesn’t add any benefit to our own littlespace.
c.) It bothers us how a lot of people believe there are words that Littles use. Examples being chu, dwaddy, otay, wittle. Just try and listen to the actual way toddlers talk.

Anyway, we answered a similar topic a while back:
Does anyone else get annoyed by baby talk?

Here’s the more relevant part of that post to answer your question:
We tend to dislike plain baby chat, where R's and L's are replaced by W's but the user's full lexical is pretty much used. A baby's vocabulary should not be as broad. We also dislike when it is used in contexts other than roleplay, for example, to answer questions about more serious topics. Babies replace, mispronounce, forget, shorten or sometimes lengthen, even come up with words. From our experience, we have not seen many people employ these tactics to make the text feel genuine.
Our personal biases aside, we think that baby chat should be personal. It should be your own dictionary of words. It is organic, it lives! Our best advice is to listen in to how little kids talk. Try figuring out their sentence structure, their cute little mistakes and mispronounciations, the way they try and convey a message.

A few things we can mention off the top of our heads:
- Kids sometimes forget what they were talking about, mid-sentence, and their message derails.
“We were going to the park and then we saw a squirrel and the squirrel ran up a tree and then we watch TV and then and then...”
- Kids will sometimes reiterate their messages.
“We had lots of fun were playing with toys we like and we had games and we had lots of fun.”
- Kids will sometimes talk using incredibly long sentences with no pauses. Or sometimes pause in incorrect times.
- Younger kids shorten complex words, or shuffle syllables around.
- Kids will stop and try to butcher words they are trying to use but haven’t mastered yet.
Example: “am... amamaze... amazing!”

Try to keep an open mind and not be influenced so much by the littlespeak you see online from other people. Make it so that it is your very own littlespeak, genuine and coming from your little heart!
By Birdi
Oooh Azure and Vanilla you give so much good advice!! You're so smart and I'm so glad you're part of the community and saying all these smart and good stuff! So much of the stuff you post is awesome!!

I'm going to kind of like second that good advice right there... Azure and Vanilla said great stuff you should try.

I'll say some stuff too now.

I think sometimes people just wanna copy the stuff other people do but you just need to do what's real and honest and true for yourself! My typing varies a lot depending on what mood I'm in, and what kind of headspace I'm at, but sometimes the changes can be real real simple. Like I'll notice I'm repeating myself sometimes, using more simple words... A lot of time when I'm feeling small I use lots of exclamation points! I also use a lot of like emoticons or emojis or something, they are nice and pretty and look good with my letters.

If you want like a really obvious code for your daddy to see maybe you do want to use baby-talk or something... There can be a special emoji or symbol you put in your texts that shows him that you're little if he needs obvious clues... But I think it's real real easy for people who know me to see when I'm small.. It's so easy for me to type in lots of ways that fits with my mood.. But I type a lot and I've been in a lot of different communities, so I think that's a practice skill I learn with practicing.

I think you can test our your little way of typing right here on his forum!! That sounds like a good idea to me! Try typing in a "little" way while you're here.. if it feels good then you can use it with your daddy?? Maybe that's smart. Maybe you can try that if you want to. Everyone is so nice and a good community here, I bet everyone would like to help you test your ways of typing!!

I hope something I said helped! Good good luck!!!
By babyboyo
If you're trying to express that you feel little without outright saying it, you can always bring up a topic that is significant to your littlespace, like a stuffie or a little TV show. If you wish to express this through language, then you can do that simply by typing words how you would pronounce them. For example, if you'd say "wittwe" instead of "little" then you can type that word the first way. Don't feel bad if it's hard to get the hang of or if it doesn't feel right at first, just find what form of expression is most comfortable and suited to you! It's unique for every little. I myself type words like "I'se" and "you'se" because I pronounce words like that when I'm little. Hopefully I was able to help.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]