IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Has anyone else noticed this? That there's a specific stereotype when it comes to AB dating? I feel like there's this stereotype that within the basic AB dating spectrum, there exists the original idea of the DDlg, and in response to that, if one comes close to the spectrum, then they get confused for being a part of the spectrum. So, let me give an example. I'm Emily, I'm a 3 year old baby girl, but in real life, I'm a 24 year old man. I'm not transgender in any way, and I'm looking for a Mommy.

When I translate that information into the dating purview, I get a number of requests from people who identify as Daddies and are looking for their baby girls, and assume that because I identify as a baby girl, that automatically means that I'm genetically female. And because there's that general assumption, then it comes as a surprise to most of them to learn that I'm not. One might be able to chalk that up as being unobservant on their point of view, but because this is a stigma, that means that an overwhelming number of people will be falling for that ploy. Hence, the question falls to me. What can I do as a person to avoid the pitfalls of that stigma? To create real and reliable relationships, without the downfall of miscommunication?
By BlueAndCream
I got you! So.... be as upfront and honest as you can be right away. People who are genuinely interested in you will actually read it. People who are looking for something quick don't care about you and just won't care about reading about you. If any thing this a good way to see who is paying attention to you and who is just skimming over search results and mass mailing every body who fits their selections. It ain't subway tho!

If youre ad lets you declare your birth gender then do so as honestly as you can and as quickly as you can. Put a line first in your profile before anything else that says "Important! In my little space I identify as a babygirl with little age of about 3 but outside of little space I'm a xx year old biological male. I'm a cisgender male and that means that I was born with male parts and I am happy with being male bodied. Who says boys can't be princesses?!"

Truth fully I don't think this is a stigma of ddlg or anything within this stuff. I think people just don't read these days. I get lots and lots and lots of people on my okc profile that don't read any thing at all I've typed about me. My okc is vanilla but even vanilla people don't read and I even been offered money for sex time even tho I said I was non physically intimate and asexual in my ad there.

Also a ps to you i would not say "I am a 3 year old" because that's messing with how vanillas learn about our community and lots of pedos who are selling kids sometimes pretend to be the kid typing a message to lure buyers into a sell. It's gross I know but that's why we need to be mind full of how we type it. You're not 3 years old, your little age is 3 years old, love it for whwat it is. Maybe I was too much dateline but I try to be carefull of how I say that because I don't want us accidentley connected to pedos
It would be challenging to have your little gender be different than your big gender. I can see how that would be difficult to convey to some people. Sadly, being human lends to communication issues, especially when you consider the average reading comprehension of the general public isn't very high. I'm sure you'll eventually find your Mommy and she'll love you for everything you are. :)

I've personally found a BIG stigma against DD/lg for some reason and it confuses the hell out of me. I cannot comment on the other issues with that because I'm not in that area.

As for expressing it clearly, I think BlueAndCream hit it spot on. Declare it in your profile and be prepared to pull some weeds along the way because they're inevitably going to read what they want to read. :)
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]