IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So I have *sort of* been in the community for awhile as in I have known about it and wanted to be apart of it and have known I am a little for some time. But I have never been able to find someone in my dating life who happens to be a caregiver😞
So recently I have been kind of seeing this guy, though on a much more casual fling basis than anything else, and we got into the subject of physically intimate things 😨 and I ended up telling about my desire/curiosity about this whole world. He seemed into it but the subject kind of died off and we talked about other stuffs🤷‍♀️
ANYWAY so today we were kind of messing around and just goofing off and he made a comment about if I didnt stop "being a brat" he would "punish me" and then joked and said I would probably like that too much and that I would "take it like a good girl". And while this is all fine and well i have a couple of reservations.
1) we aren't really dating and I dont want the first time I try this to be with some casual fling. 2) he seems to think it is just a joke and just like bedroom talk which is NOT what it is to me and 3)it feels like he's just doing it because I mentioned it the other day and that's not what I want.
So I guess my question would be what do I do about all of this?! Its a lot to handle and I'm just getting over whelmed😫 and I dont know what to do! Any advice would be good.
Like should I sit him down and just figure EVERYTHING out or just let it go and continue as things are or what?
Thanks!😁
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]