IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I was wondering if anybody else ever has conflicting feelings about being AB or little and also trying to be active in church. I sometimes feel that it is difficult to balance the two. I also feel like there are a lot of people who would have me compromise the standards that I have been taught or the promises that I have made between me and God just to indulge in the "pleasures" of this lifestyle. I may enjoy being AB, or little, or even possibly being a daddy to a little girl someday, but I will never compromise my standards or break my covenants that I have made. What are your thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions?
This is indeed a very touchy subject, and the answer can vary depending on your religion, level of affiliation, teachings and degree of secularity.

We used to be Jehovah’s Wittnesses, a very tight and controlling religion that was very strict with its morals and not afraid to discipline if a sin was to be uncovered. We cannot say that our AB lifestyle ever came in conflict with it, though, as we never personally felt that it was sinful or went against any of the formal teachings we received along the years.

IF you believe in the Bible and IF you have a secular lifestyle, as in, try to stick as close to the Bible and its laws as possible, then there is this passage in Hebrews 5:12-13 that reads:

“In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! 13 Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness.”

The interpretation that our biological mother has given to this passage is that, once you have matured and once you have come aware of what it means to be an adult and have had experience being an adult and can distinguish between what it means to be a kid and what it means to be an adult, then it would go against natural order to have childish wishes and desires.

It is interesting that the sentence structure needed to be modified and that definition our Mom gave to us had to be deduced from it, but that is the closest thing to regression that we know of that is directly mentioned in the Bible.

We personally didn’t chose to believe what our Mom told us. The Bible has many, many, many different modern interpretations, and some, in our opinion, have much less impact than others.

If you are feeling wrong about it, and that religion and your lifestyle are two conflicting words, and if you wish to gain a deeper understanding in the church’s perspective, then we would suggest you consult these topics with your local pastor or father. Just remember to have an open mind, as we are sure that this same question will have different explanations and answers depending on who you’re asking.

From our very perspective, we see absolutely no harm in doing something that is very personal and very self-fulfilling, that is part of your identity. It provides happiness, a deeper spiritual connection with oneself, a beautiful lifestyle that can be innocent, sweet, loving.

However, just as many churches condemn personal issues such as sensual selfplay, perhaps they would also condemn (for no real reason) ageplay and regression.

In any cases just remember that your God is full of love and wants you to be happy while keeping Him in mind and worshipping Him. He didn’t exactly give a say in everything that should be done and shouldn’t be done, so ultimately it is your decision to interpret His will, if that makes sense.

We apologize for being messy in our writing. If you have any specific question that you would like have answered, or give further information, go ahead!

Nothing but the best,
Azure & Vanilla
Your faith is as much a part of who you are as being a little or caregiver/big/etc. I don’t feel that it’s right to give up or compromise on morals and religious faith, and I personally feel that discovering my little side has helped stengthen my own faith and grow closer to God. He loves all of us, and made us exactly the way he wanted us to be. Being little I think is one of the gifts/talents that he gives to us, and knowing that I have his unconditional love and support is knowing that I have the ultimate Daddy in the whole universe watching over me.
I struggle with this at times. As I’m a Christian and take my faith very seriously. It’s the most important thing in my life. I’m AB and little. But also don’t want to compromise my beliefs, especially once I get a daddy. My advice is finding someone who shares the same beliefs as you and is into ddlg and etc. It’s hard but not impossible. Also, i often talk to God about being little and my desires and my fears and etc. I include Him in it so to speak.
I've personally been a little for 15 years while also being a Catholic and feel that it cannot be in anyway be considered a sin but that said I would never do anything to compromise my believes or morals
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]