IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
hi hi, sadly switches aren't common as far as I know. It's even harder to find a switch who you're compatible with. It may be difficult but it's very much possible. And just like any other cgl relationship, you'll need to talk about the rules, limits, what headspace you're more likely to be in, etc. because at times it will get frustrating when both of you feel little most of the time (as fun as having another little to play with) it also brings a little sadness that you're not being taken care of completely. I don't know if my answer made sense.
I believe most switch don't know for sure they are switch. They might believe they are one or the other. Is hard to know for sure when you don't get involved in one role or the other. I myself believe I'm a switch, but I've never taken care of anyone nor have I really explored my little side. Is easy to see why is hard to find switch.
Hopefully more switch will see this and maybe we'll get an idea of how many are they?
I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with another little as long as I could keep my Daddy. I could be a Caregiver to another little depending on the little and what kinds of things they wanted from a relationship but it would have to be someone I just connected with in that way. I enjoy being little and I like being with other littles and being little together, so I could see it working. I just haven't been involved in anything like that personally.
Hihi :stuffie: I'm a Switch, though I naturally lean and find comfort in being Little. My Daddy is also a Switch, though he leans toward the Dominant aspect~~~and note: as a Switch, the more submissive side can be any kind of submissive such as a Little, traditional sub/slave and so on. My Daddy's submissive side is traditional Sub and he doesn't have a Little side, but this is good ground for us. We don't find ourselves in the Sub/Little mindset together, because naturally as one or the other, the opposing side from the other will come out. Such as when he is submissive, my dominant side will come out almost naturally. (Meaning in casual settings. In bed, it can take a few gentle prods from him to get me to have the more dominant role bc I get nervous when it comes to whipping or hurting him, etc :omfg: even though I know it's ok at that time) It will come and go, and in most of my experience if a Switch is in one mindset, the other ends up gravitating into the opposite. ~~~~~~~Unless of course both Switches have more dominant sides, or more Little/submissive sides. o_o :angel: :hugs:
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]