IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
When my ex wife left me I was devastated. To add to the pain and cruelty, she used my adult interest as a tool for extortion. She blackmailed me into accepting divorce with no equitable distribution. She took everything and left me with a house I couldnt afford by myself and the worst sting of all was that she blackmailed me, and never even confessed the affair she had been having.
It has taken a few years to feel ok living with the pain of the betrayals, affairs, and extortion. I finally started feeling attached to a gf who is a cg and supports my individuality. She takes control and sometimes diapers me in chastity for the days when she goes to work. Its been fun and allowed me to open up to intimate vulnerabilities once again. I enjoy our Dom/Sub relationship even though there are signs that she is jealous and controlling. It's fun and plays into my sub/diaper wearing/ humiliated side. Until it goes too far...A few nights ago she got angry when a friend unexpectedly stopped by. When I didn't make him leave but rather visited for about an hour, she became furious. When I came back in she was throwing my diapers into a bag and yelling about how she was gonna post stuff etc. Long story short it was an instant flashback to the blackmail from my ex. I no longer feel safe being vulnerable and am not sure if I should be in a committed relationship with this person even though I really like her. Also, it's the first time in my life someone accepted my adult interest. I'm rather stressed and hurt, I dont know if I can feel safe... Advice?
This is big me talking here... Honestly... if she's upset that you have friends, you need to be in another relationship. You need to have friends and have a regular life in addition to your playtime and little life. Any partner who won't let you see other people and monopolizes your time like that is usually a red flag and I honestly think you are in another not good relationship.

I would look into some counseling with a lifestyle friendly counselor as well. She just sounds like not good and your ex having that kind of thing going on seems bad, too. I am by no means a professional and this is my personal opinion, but you deserve to have friends and a life as well as be a sub and have a caregiver who takes care of you.
If she is not letting you see friends this is a bad sign you should not let someone tell you who to hang out with. best to end it if you can so you don't get hurt even more later on but just cause there are people like that doesn't mean there are nice people out there that would care and love you for who you are with out letting you see friends or family. Hope you find someone that treats you the way you should be treated and loves you for you with no blackmail or anything like that.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]