IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By RedWolfToboe
I apologize if this isn't the proper place to post this, but i have a serious inquiry about a particular AB site.

I recently signed up for a website called AB/DLMatch and my warning bells have been going off all week long. So, i was wondering if anybody had any experience with or information about the site that would speak for it's validity within the ageplay community?

Thanks in advance!
I have never heard of it, but if you have "warning bells" going off in your head, that sounds to me like a big red flag. You could always deactivate your account and find another site. I like the connection site that's linked to this one. DateCGL.com
By Motherly
I've received numerous complaints about the site you're referencing (and our resource list for it does reflect that we've received numerous complaints about it). Because of the complaints we do not suggest you register an account on that platform before doing more thorough research yourself. Of course, we absolutely do highly recommend our free dating site DateCGL.com and will say that the complaints we received specifically about the site you're referencing encouraged us to seek out creating the dating platform we have available to the community. More info here.

Here are some complaints that I've personally received about that site that might help you draw your own opinion of that particular site and what it may or may not have to offer:

I just want to let you know that this site prays on the AB community!
They create fake profiles to keep us paying for their site. They make fake
profiles to lead you in and after chatting for a few months and agreeing to
meet, they delete the profile and then create a new one to keep you reeled
in! Others and I have caught them doing this on numerous occasions.

Just thought that you might want to know.

P.S. Don't believe us. Go there and make a profile of your own. Base it in
a town or city that you know for sure has no AB's and see what happens.

Remove abdlmatch from your list please. It's a scam.

abdlmatch is yes — tons of fake mommy's on there. Respond once every two or so weeks or months, and once you stop subscribing BAM they are all over you.

You need to know that Abdlmatch is not good to recommend. They suckered me into subscribing 4 times now. Each time exactly 3 days after canceling my payment I get a flood of messages from girls too good to be true. I pay again and the girls never answer me when I reply.

Please take off abdlmatch from your page. They show profiles as local but they're ip based and when you change ips the profiles change with you. They never respond until you unsub. It's a scam.

Just to let you know everyone knows AB match is a scam.

Also, Google search results seem to indicate the same complaints:

https://www.google.com/search?q=abdlmatch+scam
any dating site comes with risks, but it's up to you to keep yourself safe <3
stay safe out there!
Dating sites come with intrinsic risks, of course. But in this case, it’s been anecdotally proven that ABDLmatch is NOT a dating site, but a scam site.

We just want to make it clear that nobody shouldn’t sign up and waste their money and get their hopes up on a phony place that isn’t at all what it claims to be.

Do be very safe though, that is very good!

Nothing but the best to you,
Azure & Vanilla.
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]