IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Redlotus
Hello everyone
I've just started a MDR (medium distance relationship) with my daddy. We've met once and msg or talk everyday. Always something by mid morning and something at night at leasr.
I'm finding that when my daddy doesn't msg or reply, I really start to fret. I would usually say that's silly, but my little side, which I'm still learning about, sort of takes over and I find it difficult to function properly. It feels like a very strong dependency.
I know I will learn to manage this, but I'm not sure what to do in the short term.
I will talk to mt daddy about it but I think it's an adjustment thing that I have to work out myself as well.
By IttyBittyMonster
Yeah it can be hard when you're eagerly waiting for that reply and it doesn't come in immediately. I know little us don't like to listen to logic at times, but try to remind yourself that he's probably just busy doing something at work, or maybe on the phone, or he could of just left it in another room! Definitely talk to your Daddy about it, maybe ask that if he's in a situation where he can't talk if he could just send you a message saying is going to be unreachable for X amount of time.

Good luck!
Thank you. It's good to know orhers understand. After talking to my daddy, I know more about his routine which will help.
I also think it's a bit if insecurity about relationships, but that's getting better.
I told Papi about how little me gets anxious and he reminded me about how that's part of me and okay, and to tell him how I feel.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]