IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I've not been very sure where to go, but it seems like a safe place here for advice and talks. I'm Nia, hihi, and have a question....and need some help..and advices. Most of mine and Daddy's friends/family are part of the lifestyle, but most gravitate toward Master/Mistress/Slave and Master/Mistress/Sub, and there's only one other little I know, but she doesn't like my Daddy so I can't ask her much :what: Daddy and I have an open relationship, but we agreed in the beginning that the other does come first no matter what. It's been so wonderful, and so perfect :sry: until the last few weeks, he's been getting mad at me very much-such as when I get scared to try something out of my soft limit--a soft limit because I'm trying very hard to be okay with one particular thing, I'll call it pickles for now, even though it really freezes me up and I want to disappear during. I don't like participating in pickles because I freeze up and get scared and nervous and afraid I'll do something wrong. At first he was very patient with me when we first tried it, but he put me in the situation two times after that when I was unaware, and i freaked out even more, and by the third time he just got mad with me and I cried and hid in my kitty bed. There have been no pickles since then, but in the few weeks since, he hasn't been affectionate with me. Our regular movie dates he's skipped, there have been no pets or head scratches or bowls of cream, no cuddles unless he's already half asleep and I crawl into bed with him, no acknowledging me when I first walk into a room and sit by him, even when I color him pictures to try and get him to smile at me, he doesn't take it. We got into a bad fight last weekend, and I broke down and told him how much I missed him, with the really ugly and messy tears, because he was upset that I was being quiet-backstory from earlier that day, there was another Daddy Dom who is new around, and I've spoken to him once before when my Daddy was DJing a party for our community and this Dom greeted me by calling me his easy adult entertainer (with no reason to do so) and when I told him not to say that, he asked why and I said because I'm not your easy adult entertainer, and he said "well technically". And I walked away but then he laughed and called me a easy adult entertainer. I turned around and told him to stop, because he's a Daddy and a Dom and he would never let someone talk to his sub that way. Daddy heard, which I didn't know until later when the fight started-it started by me telling him about that conversation and the only thing he said was why did that guy call me his easy adult entertainer. I had no idea! I've been nice to that guy before. Then he gave me a really mean look and told me that there was obviously some reason that guy considered me his easy adult entertainer. When I didn't say anything, he tells me that maybe he should teach me how to be a proper submissive if I can go around telling people that I am. The fight got very bad, very very bad, he's said things to me before he never has and he spoke to me in a way that he never ever would have even considered before, saying such horrible things I can't even type them. He eventually just went to bed and locked the door and I stayed in the living room all night, unable to sleep. I think he is he absolute best Daddy ever, I hope this post doesn't keep from that v_v the next morning he carried me to bed and woke me up, apologizing profusely, telling me how much he loves me and loves being my Daddy. There have still been no pets or scratches or anything else, but he has been nicer,,,,I'm still confused, and I've been feeling cold inside and all over since that fight, and I'm not sure what to do, I'm really afraid to try and talk to him about it...... am sorry this is so so long, but may I have help on what to do from here, please? Words and stuff to do would be really appreciated v_v I'm so lost :sry:
Am I am not sure of the whole situation only what you have wrote I believe the best thing to do is talk to him. Sit him down and talk to him. I'm sorry if this does not help but it seems like the best solution. Lay everything out for him to hear. You guys need to talk try not to yell. Just talk.
I concur open communication with each other IS key! I think it's imperative that you always feel free to express (respectfully!) what is in your mind and heart. Perhaps discussing boundaries and limitations (again?!) that you're both comfortable with is a place to start? Also make sure there's no underlying issues that are interfering with the relationship issues. I'm dealing with that sort of thing myself. My daddy behaved perfectly for a long time and yet in recent months we've taken time apart due to an impasse. Honor your feelings and be open to his side also.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]