IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
so I'm still pretty new to cg/l community an a lot of time I feel really guilty for bein a little. I like to go online an look for cute pictures or funny memes about bein in littlespace or cg/l relationships, but almos always come across something like a provicitive posishon or a meme that quickly turns into getting spanked/ having 'big' fun... I know lots of littles an caregivers have /those/ kinds of relationships, but I jus don't feel very comfortable with those ideas. like, I hate spanking cuz it scares me, and I reaaalllyyy don't like the idea of /sex/ as a punishment. I feel really uncomfortable with sex when big, using that kind of stuff as a way of punishing me... it makes me sick. but everywhere I look, those in the community act like it's all super normal.

it kind of makes me feel really unsafe to go into littlespace, because I don't really think about /those/ kinds of things when i'm little, so what if I end up with a caregiver who thinks i'm weird because I don't wanna have spankings or have sex used as a way of punishing me. I also feel guilty for being a little, cus I know other people outside the community who say that people who are into the lifestyle have something wrong with them. that... the reason I go into littlespace has something to do with how my schizophrenia manifests itself, or that caregivers who have sex with people who are in littlespace have some low form of pedophilic tendencies... I... I just feel really attacked because of how I handle stress and my depression.
I understand. I’m a nonsexual little. It is hard to find someone who wants more of a platonic or nonsexual relationship but it is possible. It may take time. But in the meantime learn how to enjoy little space for yourself. Get comfortable with it. I’m learning to get less weird about it but honestly when I see a lot of the overly physically intimate side it does make me feel weirder or guilty. But that’s not for me and it makes me feel weird. So you’re not alone. For me a lot of this is because I was abused as a child and this is a way I can be a child and experience the innocence of it that I didn’t get to enjoy.
By hypnochamp
The tag you want to be looking under is cglre because thats the nonsexual version of cgl. :) your'e not alone!!

the reason lots of people think its normal is cause it was labeled as kink for sooooo long

just be real clear when your looking in the community that your strictly nonsexual, post that on your accounts, dont follow accounts that dont post as cglre
@hypnochamp since I’m relatively new to this. I’ve heard of cglre. But for me personally I fall under cgl because I’m interested in the power exchange. I’m not as much into the physically intimate part. But it is still a kink because of the power exchange. So would that be nonsexual cgl or cglre? And maybe over time it may be physically intimate for me.
I know I'm super new here, but I think I can offer some insight.

I don't find my little physically intimate in any way *when she's little*. It actually kinda bothers me that sometimes she's physically intimate when she is, but it's something I'm trying to come more to terms with.

With that being said, I've found someone I would kill for, if need arose. Sometime I pour my entire being into, shower and receive an enormous amount of love from in return. It's really, really hard for me to imagine having a relationship with anyone else while I'm in this relationship. Not only logistically, but I'd never have the TIME to find and dedicate to someone else romantically. We're LDR (well, more MDR), so that isn't even something that's really come up yet, but it will and it's part of our agreement. The practical aspects of being a CG in the adult world would mean any physically intimate relationship I had outside of my little would be meaningless, and that just doesn't appeal to me. There literally just isn't any more of me to give that doesn't already belong to her.
I'm glad I found someone who is similiar to me. And I thought I'm weird for not being as physically intimate as other Littles are, and don't enjoy physically intimate, hard or adult punishments. Sadly we kinda have to deal with it, since it's also part of the community, and we all should be allowed to open ourselves up where we feel comfortable.

Just try to ignore it and hang out more with Little friends than CGs. ^-^ That's what I do and it really helps.
wow I didn't even think of using sex as a punishment. ... And can't say that I'm for that. ... that to me (as in my own personal opinion) sounds lot like R@PE. ...too close to it in my book. ... for me sex is and should be for fun. NOT as a punishment for 'bad' deed. I might be a bit old fashion in my thinking but that, to me, is a turn off.

I'll do other punishments anything else really. I just can't at this time.

now back to the other point about making a sex related joke on a cute pg picture... yes I do do that (and often). I is 'a flaw' of mine. won't deny that. but I stop after I offend someone.
I have to agree useing sex as a form of punishment IS a form of r@pe and that is not ok at all if a little like haveing adult relations with there caregiver then it should be used as a form of praise and it should be a special happy thing not a scary thing after all that’s how life is created

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]