IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So I'm definitely a Little but I always picture myself as either my current age twenty something university student or maybe a few years younger as a high school junior or senior but still under a Big's care. I really want to try an RP scenario where the Big places me in charge of a Little who is playing late elementary to early high school age. In a babysitter, big sister, or older cousin capacity. Actually I've always love fall and Halloween, which I think could have some really cool RP scenarios. Taking the other Little trick or treating is an obvious one. But I also feel like it could be really fun to do a horror RP where I have to protect the younger kids from the monster. So is this a switch thing?
IMO if it's possible to be a switch or fluid in other aspects of identity, why not this?

I had a similar question when I first discovered ageplay - sometimes I want to be taken care of but sometimes I want to do the taking care of someone! - and the common answer was twofold: you can be nurturing and still just be a little (after all, kids "take care" of their friends, siblings, etc all the time, even their parents sometimes!), but you can also be a switch. So it's possible to "just" be a little and still want to be in the caretaking role sometimes, if that's what you're asking!

That horror RP idea sounds so fun! Halloween is my favorite time of year, too.
I like tothink of it as a scale/slide thingy. Like, each person has their "zone" of ages and some favor one or the other.

Like me personally im little maybe 85% of the time but sometimes i have some more big or caregiverish needs. Theres also people that are only ever little, or big, and im sure theres people that fluctuate alot more. It's not something you can do "wrong" because its just the way you feel, so go with it!

Im sure theres a little/big that would love to have you in that kinda scenario :3
I feel like this also kinda fits naturally with me being poly. Like if any of my partners in my cluster have kids I'm not sure I'm responsible enough to be full on parent but I could see myself acting as a big sister, older cousin, Aunt type thing going on.
I wonder too if I have a possible switch side. I’m little like maybe 70 percent of the time but there is a part of me that has imagined me as more dominant. And I definitely like taking care of people. I have often taken a big sister or mommy role with my younger friends even before I knew about being little or caregiver etc. But I don’t know. Something to learn more about and explore.
it could be. its really all up to u. i think that it could partially be a switch side. especially if u want to be put in charge for awhile. but i have to say siwtch is more in my opinino where u like ur partner to be dominated by u an then where ur partner dominates u its between u and ur partner. do u want to dominate ur partner or other littles. then again i could be wrong but thats how i known it so maybe it could be where u just also like to dominate. gosh thats a really good question. so i guess my answer is yes that it probably is a switch side u like to dominate. but i think maybe doing more research and good thing u put a question like that on here

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]