IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hey fellow littles
Couple questions I'm hoping you guys can help me with
I'm new to this and I going to give it a try this upcoming weekend I ordered my self some rearz safari diapers which I'm hoping are good and I bought a paci and a baby bottle

Now I'm just wondering how you guys get into your little space what kind of things you do as I will be doing it alone my gf has no interest in being my mommy

How well do the rearz safari hold up ? I I've read about the marshmallow trick I might give it a try
Personally my little side always comes out every day in front of my friends in college but they think I'm just silly, goofy, and adorable. They treat me like a little sister but if I want to go deep in to little space. I put my onsey on, grab my stuffie, and watch a Disney movie. I don't wear diapers so I don't really have advice when it comes to them. You know what helps me a lot is to make a blanket fort in my room. I have this light that when it's turned on it fills my blanket fort with realistic stars. I read a book while I am in my fort too. I have more advice you on me if you want and we can talk more about it. :pacy:
I take a warm shower and lather up with lavender baby body wash, and then I get out, dry off, and put on sweet smelling baby lotion, I put on cozy jammies, and then I get in bed and talk to my Daddy hehe. He usually asks me to get comfy, which includes getting my paci, sippy and stuffy ready, and then he'll read me a story. I get into little space when he asks me if I was a good girl that day during my classes, and generally I'm put into little space if he calls me "Daddy's little girl"
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]