IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
We didn't have any Chuck E Cheeses around where I lived growing up. But as an adult I moved to a place that did.

One day, I was skipping work and decided to just go into the local Chuck E Cheese to kill some time. (Or that's what I would have explained if anyone working there asked me.)

The place was really slow at that time and I didn't get any funny looks or anything. I just got some tokens and started playing skee ball. The only game I played because I didn't want to push it there and I LOVE skee ball.

After two hours I ordered a pizza and a drink, sat down and ate then got up and left.

Turns out I LOVE Chuck E Cheese so I went in a few more times. Once or twice it was busier, which I hated because real life kids can be extremely annoying and loud. On these busy times, I think one or two parents looked at me strangely when I was putting my tickets in the counting machine, and also when I went up to the prize counter.

I think I was pretty brave for going into such a place and playing. I would love to go into Chuck E Cheese again, but I'm wondering if Im pushing my luck with the management. Ive heard some Chuck E Cheese's dont even allow adults in without kids.

I wondered if anyone else had done something like this, either at Chuck E Cheese or any other kid's place. If you had, what was your experience? Did you get funny looks? Do you get kicked out? Do you think a Littles Munch could ever be held there?
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]