IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi everyone! I usually love grilled cheese or mac and cheese for my little space meals, along with other unhealthy snacks. I can't think of any more wholesome options on my own, but am trying to start eating healthier, does anyone have suggestions?
i think basically any fruit or veggie could be made into a "little snack" :yay:

some things come to mind are: baby carrots, grapes, apple slices with peanut butter, "ants on a log" (celery sticks with peanut butter and raisins), the little easy-peel mandarin oranges (cuties), goldfish crackers (they have a whole wheat version), apple/grape juice

something else you could do is just google "healthy kids snack ideas"

and remember, almost anything can look cute and appeal to you in littlespace if you use cute plastic plates/sippies

hope i was able to help somewhat and happy snacking! :heart:

There are many different ways to go with this. There's nutritionally dense foods and low calorie foods and clean foods, etc, and these don't always overlap. So it leaves a lot of options!

For example, whole wheat bread isn't any less calories than white, but it has more benefits.

Id say fruits cut up are a good one, especially apples and peanut butter. Frozen bananas, strawberries with light whipped cream. Sugar free jello, baby carrots, and anything served in a fun dish can instantly be made little:3
Some of these aren't 'health nut' lvl healthy. But they're better than just havin' chicken nugs or cheese n mac.
Even tho I agree are super nummers. ^^

Yoghurt
(but not the sugar filled kind? idk check the labels) cups. You can even add some fruit.

Ants on a Log
Celery with peanut butter
Sprinkled with raisins or sultanas (or forego the raisins).

Mashed potato
with steamed green peas, corn kernels and carrot.

Ponyo Soupy Noodles
2 slices ham,
1 egg,
chopped green onion
& brothy noodles of your choice.

Green Salad
Basically use only green ingredients. Makes me feel like a panda or rabbit ^^
Lettuce, spinach, green bell pepper/capsicum finely sliced, spring/green onions,
cheese & meats if you're not vegetarian or vegan.

Trail Mix
Peanuts or an alternative nut.
Some type of grain cereal,
Dehydrated fruit (bananas, apricots, apples, mango, ginger),
Sultanas or raisins.
Yoghurt coated sultanas are nommy, but idk the sugar content. It's been a long time since I had those ^^

Popcorn
i love baby carrots (any type of stick veg) with a dip (i prefer hummus) low fat kids yogurts (i like strawberry flavor) bananas powdered mash strawberry milk raisins cheese sandwiches with no crust cheese crackers chopped up fruits :hugs:
Berries and grapes and banana. I really like blueberries and custard. Yoghurt is good and you can add fruit (dried or fresh) and/or oats to make it more filling. Um, ham and salad (or coleslaw) sandwiches are good especially when cut into small shapes.
Dino nuggets an Mac cheese does are my favorites you can always try difrent things to don’t be afraid to experiment with foods I know I don’t but most da time I don’t eat cuz of work an me being to lazy
Healthy smoothies are a good way to have a yummy treat while getting key nutrients c: I prefer coconut milk and banana smoothies, they're incredibly yummy and since bananas are naturally sweet you don't need any added sweeteners! Other alternatives can be blueberry-strawberry smoothies, banana-strawberry smoothies, apple smoothies, and anything else you can imagine! They're so easy and they really make you feel good after drinking them, I definitely recommend them 10/10!
most people already have very good answers but i think i say a few more or maybe if i didnt right the same thing. ik this might sound nasty but try baby food ik ik that sounds icky but the good ones just raste like applesauce and if u like applesauce u like these. u can also try the baby food snacks they come in a tall weird like cylinder shape. sandwiches pb and j cut into a kids form i might not think it but thats pretty healthy special on wheat bread or tomato or cucumber sandwhic slices up into kids form. there many options with sandwiches. those are some options for you
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]