IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I love to get those low fat/sugar kids yogurt tubes and stick em' in the freezer. Then they become a super fun and healthy ice cream-ish pop! I also like ants on a log, fun lil' bento lunches (just Google "kids bento lunches" or "character bento lunches"), even mac n' cheese with veggies mixed in! There are also these to-go pouches of applesauce and other fruit puree-things that you can find in most grocery stores. Some of them can have a lot of sugar, but you can find some pretty healthy ones!
Has anyone said pretzels and peanut butter?

Or I like munching on plain, dry cereal: if you get the right brand, it's healthy.

Pretty much any kind of frozen fruit. You can freeze it yourself or buy a mix at the store.

Make your own popsicles from scratch with fruit juice, if you have molds or even just a plastic cup. Stick a popsicle stick or a spoon in it as it freezes.

Someone mentioned jello and I'd say if you feel up to it, making your own can be pretty fun (and healthy). Buy unflavored gelatin powder and follow the instructions. Usually you heat fruit juice to dissolve the powder. (To be really healthy mix fruit juice with sugar-free vitamin water or lemonade). Less powder means goopy jello you can eat with a spoon. More powder means firm blocks you can eat with your fingers.
i like baby carrots and ranch
celery stalks with either peanut butter, blue cheese dressing (not for all littles) or ranch dressing
i like dark chocolate (healthier than milk chocolate) for when little me has her period
yogurt (greek has more protein than regular)
any fruit/veggie smoothie
protein smoothies (personal taste)
sushi
nuts that have protein like almonds
almond milk (vanilla and chocolate sweetened)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]