Collaring ceremony ideas?

Forum Rules, Warnings, & Info. Click for: Help!, Community Rules, Worldwide Events.
This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.

Additional Helpful Tips:
  • General advice and tips are all over the site. Please ask specific questions or for specific input.
  • We suggest only asking one question per post for the best answer opportunities. You're welcome to post as many questions as you would like answered. There is no posting limit. We won't think you're spamming if you're asking real questions!
  • Please don't take over somebody else's topic thread for your own, separate questions. Respect is really important.
  • See our forum FAQ for questions we no longer accept due to the frequency of them being asked.

Daddyz_Girl20
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Little girl

Collaring ceremony ideas?

Postby Daddyz_Girl20 » 1 year ago

So Daddy wants to re-do our collaring only this time actually have a ceremony it will most likely be private because only one person that we know is also into the same lifestyle and is also aware of our choice. Daddy wants me to plan it this time but i can't find very many ceremony ideas we like the rose one but that's literally the only one we could find :( any ideas would be great thank you... :craze::craze:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Diana77
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Little girl

Re: Collaring ceremony ideas?

Postby Diana77 » 2 weeks ago

My Dada will be so I'm looking for ideas too, but maybe something like vows during a picnic under the stars,

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “General Discussion”