IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Sithbunnysama
Right, so I'm very new to the ddlg scene and have soooo many questions, but for now I'll focus on this.

I definitely FEEL like I've found the right place by coming here, but I just want to make sure because I'm realllly, really, really, really x 10000 reallys nervous about this and want to be as certain as possible before embarking on the lifestyle! So, my question to all my wise and wonderful homies out there is "Do you think I'm a little?"

I am - and always have been - a huge kid on the inside. But it's more than just my hobbies and interests, I just don't FEEL like I'm my mental age! I still feel like the cheeky wee tomboy I was when I was little.

I like having independence, but at the same time the idea of someone being there to look after me, nurture me, guide me and protect me in a way that goes beyond anything a mere vanilla relationship can offer just makes the tiny girl within me go "squeeeeeeee!" ><

I also - and this is embarrassing as hell for me to admit, people! - secretly blush and smile at the idea of a super strict, firm figure setting me straight when I'm cheeky and punishing me for my sass ::(:

I love, love, love anyone who takes the time to read this and thank the universe for this lovely community :)
Hiiii​!! I'm new to this lifestyle, too. In my opinion, I think you are a Little. I love kid things, and I still love to be silly and playful. The bonus for me is that I teach preschool, so I get to play, read fun stories, and do tons of art all day!

It's a really good feeling when you have someone that takes care of you, protects you, etc. because if you are anything like me, adulting and being independent and/or in control all of the time gets hard. You need that time to let it go.

Now, having someone "set you straight" is sooo super fun and exciting. It definitely makes your mind and body go EEEEKK!

All that being said, if you feel like you are a Little, I say give it a shot!! I'm so happy that I did. Hope I helped some!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

if you feel like you are a little then you are thats all there is to it i hope we can be friends too so glad you joined us! soooo if you wanna talky let me know again welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pacy: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
By MommaWren
Well, I don't know you very well but based on what you've described here, I would say: Yes, it does sound like you may be a little.

I also want to give you a little bit about my little to maybe help you feel more confident in yourself? That's my hope anyway!

My little is former US Military and did serve in the Middle East. He is the father to our 2 children and he has a full time job that requires him to wake up at 3:00 AM. He enjoys working out in the gym. He went to university for computer administration and networking and has worked as a supervisor over a team of people that traveled internationally to train new staff to the company. Looking at this information, most wouldn't place him as a little! Well, let me continue.

He loves unicorns and rainbows and glittery things. He has a red dino plushie named Edmund, a unicorn named Gregory and a bunny named Vern. He loves cartoons and we watch Steven Universe and Adventure Time together often. He has MANY character themed socks. He loves to eat dino chicken nuggets and get cuddled and often naps with our youngest child during the day. He is very excitable and often has A LOT of energy and is very playful.

Despite what other people think, so long as you're not hurting anyone (including yourself!) you can be or do anything that makes you comfortable or happy. There are so many ways to be little, none better or "more true" than the others. Exploring this community can help you fill out and understand your own personal space better but don't think there is some 'mold' you have to fit in order to be considered a "true" little. Be yourself and be happy ^.^
By MommaWren
Also, I forgot to add this in but there are many helpful link and articles on this website to give you more of an understanding of yourself and give you ideas of things to perhaps try to assist in your own personal littlespace!

I really like this post that Admin wrote a while back for basic info stuff:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16
By Poptart
Nice to see someone new to the scene, I hope everything goes well, and you make lots--a-lots of friends. I'm sure anyone here on the site would be happy to have a friend like you. Also if you ever need any help with anything, I'd e glad to help, just send me a pm. :)
By bABythespian
*checks stethoscope in your ear* yeap. I see it, you're definitely one of us, miss. *hugs* what you've described, is what us prescribed - you're a Little ^_^

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

By 2bhere4ever
Brave post. I've felt the same things. My conclusions..?

- Being a little afraid as you realize big scary things - that's normal.
- Feeling excited, like you've found a place that feels like "home" - usually that means you're home.

That being said, I'd suggest to take your time. Let it settle into your heart. See how it feels as all the powerful emotions begin to settle. I think you're moving in the right direction for yourself; no need to rush. This can be whatever it needs to be to you. The group is supportive and the environment can maintain discretion. Feel it out. Grow yourself in whatever direction comes natural, whatever pace feels right, let your intuition guide you from within.

That's my plan anyway.. :)
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]