IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Rosetta
Sometimes, there are just stupid people that are randomly rude for no particular reason. I'll feel somehow insecure in that moment, hesitate, by a little bit extra shy or something. And they will act all upfront and impatient and make me feel so stupid. As if the cause of my hesitation in answering is indeed because I'm a complete moron.
I just wanna scream,"What is your problem with me?" but instead, as soon as I'm out of the situation I start sobbing.
Why so sensitive over random people's equally random attitude?
I just hope I never ever make anyone cry just because I happen to be "not in the mood" at a certain moment. And I wonder if it is a Little thing to feel so horrible about something so small and insignificant
By purplebunny
I've felt like this.. Even things like just a short reply make me feel off and insecure

I'm not too sure if it's a little thing, but I wish i wasn't so sensitive... or people were more sensitive /.\
By HisBrightLight
I don't know if it's just a little thing, but I've felt the same way a lot. I wish I didn't. I wish I wasn't as sensitive as I am, and my feelings didn't get hurt so easily.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]