IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hey everyone! So Daddy and I have been really into our DDLG life style lately and with all of the stress and chaos in my life I have been more reliant on my little space because it protects my mental health almost. Well because of this Daddy has decided to let me use one of our spare rooms as a little place/play room/nursery whatever you want to call it. What are some cost friendly things I can do to make it a room fit for a princess? All ideas are welcome!!!
Two quick options I always love involve your walls.

Option one is great for rentals and honestly my mom did if for me and my sisters when we were young and I have done it for my kids and nephews. You buy a huge roll of paper, we have bought butcher paper or any old roll. lots of them are 3-4 foot tall and 50+ feet long. Honestly I have no Idea where to look for them but my famely always seems to find them. You can use it to cover the walls and then draw all over them. It does not work nearly as well as we wish it would for little kids but as a little you probably won't feal the urge to tear the paper down and draw directly on the walls.

The other option is more direct, paint! It all depends on how creative you and you Daddy are but you can paint the walls pink, purple, maybe even both or whatever your favorite color is. I love being able to take it a step further and painting patterns or scenes but not everyone feals like they have the time or skill nessicary. You might be surprised how much a paint job and a few wall decorations can change a room.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]