IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
might be a silly question but where could i find an adult pacifier teat for sale? i'd just buy one offline but i still live with my parents, i have seen how easy it is to do and i'd love to get one with some cuteness to it bye putting it on a baby one instead of just a solid color.

any help is nice thank you :paci:
By kiarasnagg4917
I just went on google and they said either Walmart or amazon. Com sorry if these wasn't much help

Sent from my 5027B using Tapatalk

By Snowflake911
Hii!! I just wanted to let you know that most companies ship supper discreet! Usually in a plain gray envelope type. I just ordered my first one offline and I still lived at home to so if you'd like I can tell you how discreet they are?
By TheLittleGoalie
Snowflake911 wrote: 7 years ago Hii!! I just wanted to let you know that most companies ship supper discreet! Usually in a plain gray envelope type. I just ordered my first one offline and I still lived at home to so if you'd like I can tell you how discreet they are?
how discreet is super discreet? and how'd you get away with ordering it and your parents not being suspicious? i suppose i could also just wait till i hit college next year and have it shipped there
By kiarasnagg4917
You could lie and say you are doing a project with your friend to test out your theory or make up a plan

By Snowflake911
Rockthered92 wrote: 7 years ago
Snowflake911 wrote: 7 years ago Hii!! I just wanted to let you know that most companies ship supper discreet! Usually in a plain gray envelope type. I just ordered my first one offline and I still lived at home to so if you'd like I can tell you how discreet they are?
how discreet is super discreet? and how'd you get away with ordering it and your parents not being suspicious? i suppose i could also just wait till i hit college next year and have it shipped there
Well I'll tell you how discreet when it gets here and I'll take pics and post em. But I ordered it off Etsy and I had one of those preloaded debit cards. (I try not to use my actual card online in case since my father has had trouble with that)
By TheLittleGoalie
kiarasnagg4917 wrote: 7 years ago You could lie and say you are doing a project with your friend to test out your theory or make up a plan

fatal flaw in that is i smile when i lie, it's a dead giveaway hehe
By TheLittleGoalie
Snowflake911 wrote: 7 years ago
Rockthered92 wrote: 7 years ago
Well I'll tell you how discreet when it gets here and I'll take pics and post em. But I ordered it off Etsy and I had one of those preloaded debit cards. (I try not to use my actual card online in case since my father has had trouble with that)
greatly appreciated :yay:
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]