IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By lordskella
Does it seem rarer to anyone else to find littles of color? You hardly ever see that many black, Hispanic, or even Asian littles out there. Are they already taken? Is there a social stigma I'm unaware of? Make no mistake littles of all ethnicities are great, I just hope some are left to get to know and care for!
By POCLITTLE
Why does it matter!! Skin color shouldnt be something you even think of. Stop looking for ONLY people of certain races and just love who you love!! STOP SEEING RACE AS A THING!!
IM A PERSON NOT A COLOR!! STOP DEVALUING PEOPLE COS OF THE COLORS THEY ARE
By lordskella
I didn't mean to offend, as a poc who is into this subculture I just can't help but notice how few of us there seem to be in it and was curious. But it is a little presumptuous to say someone should be open to all races, it's not racist if you have a personal preference. You can't force yourself to be attracted to someone if you simply aren't. At least that's my belief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel the need to come to LordSkella's defence. Having a preference is not the same thing as being bigoted. Jumping to the conclusion someone is making a bigoted statement when there is no evidence as such does skirt on the edge of its own form of bigotry. I think Lordskella deserves an apology.

By lordskella
3dDomDD wrote:I feel the need to come to LordSkella's defence. Having a preference is not the same thing as being bigoted. Jumping to the conclusion someone is making a bigoted statement when there is no evidence as such does skirt on the edge of its own form of bigotry. I think Lordskella deserves an apology.

Thank you 3dDomDD, please believe I was merely curious and asking a question I meant no harm or incitement by it. I was genuinely surprised by the response it got!

By Deleted User 23747
I agree with 3dDomDD, lordskella deserves an apology because I read the post as someone just genuinely curious. Nothing about it being bigoted, prejudice, or racists. I'm a Guyanese little (basically Indian) and I'll admit its a bit rare to find littles of color, I simply don't see that often. Its an observation and I applaud lordskella for being the one to actually bring it out and put it to words.
By lordskella
Minnie wrote:I agree with 3dDomDD, lordskella deserves an apology because I read the post as someone just genuinely curious. Nothing about it being bigoted, prejudice, or racists. I'm a Guyanese little (basically Indian) and I'll admit its a bit rare to find littles of color, I simply don't see that often. Its an observation and I applaud lordskella for being the one to actually bring it out and put it to words.
I appreciate it! I hope it's something that changes soon. I'd imagine there might be a lot of people of color out there who might fit the cg/l or DD/lg mold but either have never heard of it, or would be ridiculed for it because of its almost nonexistent visibility in the community. I know for a fact I've seen a few people of color who display little tendencies who may not even have a name for what they're feeling on the daily.

lordskella wrote:Does it seem rarer to anyone else to find littles of color? You hardly ever see that many black, Hispanic, or even Asian littles out there. Are they already taken? Is there a social stigma I'm unaware of? Make no mistake littles of all ethnicities are great, I just hope some are left to get to know and care for!

I actually had this discussion with some other POC who are vanilla for the most part. Some of them I've spoke with think the BeDeeSeM lifestyle is too close to slavery mentality and a lot of them don't want to participate fully because of that. I'm a POC little and I can tell you we're out here but based on the upwards of 30-40 profile views a day I get on a ddlg dating site we're not picked first by any means! Which sucks but that's the reality for most dating site statistics across the board vanilla or not! Any messages I do get are pretty raunchy and over the top usually or get there quickly after the first hello, not usually gentlemanly! I feel like it's that way because I'm "exotic" to people dating wise, you see a cute POC (because we're rare) and go nuts. It's worse if they are a adult art watcher, they expect me to be this crazy freak all the time who'll do/try anything! Which is also super deterring when it comes to meeting people for serious LTR! They usually disqualify themselves rather early in the game!

But that's just my 2 pennies

lordskella wrote:
Minnie wrote:I agree with 3dDomDD, lordskella deserves an apology because I read the post as someone just genuinely curious. Nothing about it being bigoted, prejudice, or racists. I'm a Guyanese little (basically Indian) and I'll admit its a bit rare to find littles of color, I simply don't see that often. Its an observation and I applaud lordskella for being the one to actually bring it out and put it to words.
I appreciate it! I hope it's something that changes soon. I'd imagine there might be a lot of people of color out there who might fit the cg/l or DD/lg mold but either have never heard of it, or would be ridiculed for it because of its almost nonexistent visibility in the community. I know for a fact I've seen a few people of color who display little tendencies who may not even have a name for what they're feeling on the daily.

I was one of these people! I was in an 8 year relationship, I never called him daddy but he always called me princess, goddess, or brat (this one quite heavily (;< ) it wasn't until after we ended that I went searching for a relationship "like that" and I found this forum because of it! I'm super glad! Also sorry for the double post I didn't see this post I'm addressing, until after my previous one!

By lordskella
chubby_vamp_kitty wrote:
lordskella wrote:Does it seem rarer to anyone else to find littles of color? You hardly ever see that many black, Hispanic, or even Asian littles out there. Are they already taken? Is there a social stigma I'm unaware of? Make no mistake littles of all ethnicities are great, I just hope some are left to get to know and care for!

I actually had this discussion with some other POC who are vanilla for the most part. Some of them I've spoke with think the BeDeeSeM lifestyle is too close to slavery mentality and a lot of them don't want to participate fully because of that. I'm a POC little and I can tell you we're out here but based on the upwards of 30-40 profile views a day I get on a ddlg dating site we're not picked first by any means! Which sucks but that's the reality for most dating site statistics across the board vanilla or not! Any messages I do get are pretty raunchy and over the top usually or get there quickly after the first hello, not usually gentlemanly! I feel like it's that way because I'm "exotic" to people dating wise, you see a cute POC (because we're rare) and go nuts. It's worse if they are a adult art watcher, they expect me to be this crazy freak all the time who'll do/try anything! Which is also super deterring when it comes to meeting people for serious LTR! They usually disqualify themselves rather early in the game!

But that's just my 2 pennies

I think your insight was very interesting and refreshing, I didn't think about the potential ramifications a slavery mentality might put on dark skin littles; especially if they're involved with a Caucasian caregiver since it seems there aren't that many poc DDs out there either. That's an interesting view that I hadn't considered. The fetishizing of skin color I had considered, but I also dismissed because I assumed since it seems like the priority was on younger, non poc littles.

I'm sorry that your profile is over looked, I think you sound like a great little and look adorable! There is value in older littles too. But I do recognize it must be hard to invest in something like this. I try to take things slow and not rush sex stuff when first vetting anybody little or not, but it seems that most people just rush right into and don't take time to build trust or share interests and get to know each other first. It's a hard juggling act for sure! Thanks for your input!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]