IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Just wanted to put my input here for a quick second. I'm a POC Caregiver/ Dom in the BeDeeSeM lifestyle and I definitely have found it hard to meet other CG's and littles who are POC. Also, even come in contact with them on forums for CG/L lifestyle.
By lordskella
Bells wrote:Just wanted to put my input here for a quick second. I'm a POC Caregiver/ Dom in the BeDeeSeM lifestyle and I definitely have found it hard to meet other CG's and littles who are POC. Also, even come in contact with them on forums for CG/L lifestyle.

Well at the very least you've met me; another poc caregiver, and at least one other poc little in the thread! Hopefully one day soon the stigma around alternative lifestyles like these dilute and there will be more persons of color in the group!
Hi everyone! I'm Dee and I'm a black little. I'm in the Tumblr little community and there's definitely a shortage of POC littles/caregivers. Every daddy I've ever met has been white, although there's a POC little tag I love to search!
peanut--princess wrote:Hi everyone! I'm Dee and I'm a black little. I'm in the Tumblr little community and there's definitely a shortage of POC littles/caregivers. Every daddy I've ever met has been white, although there's a POC little tag I love to search!

I'm on tumblr too!!! [emoji7]f4f? Also I too use Tumblr to find and share posts like; POC littles, chubby littles, kitten play, and alt littles (mainly about those of us who don't wear pink cutesy stuff, have tattoos and don't have a paci)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think there are less POC that have any "kink" at all. POC tend to be striving to fit in that any outlier characteristics are hard to reconcile. I am a black woman and I feel like there are more POC littles than I think there are but No way to seek them out. It's especially hard if you are into non physically intimate ageplay
By lordskella
Gurlonfire wrote:I think there are less POC that have any "kink" at all. POC tend to be striving to fit in that any outlier characteristics are hard to reconcile. I am a black woman and I feel like there are more POC littles than I think there are but No way to seek them out. It's especially hard if you are into non physically intimate ageplay

Salient point, I think there are a lot of pic with kinks, it's just that so often if you deviate from the norm you are shamed and ostracized for it. Just look at "down low" culture, if you are terrified of being open about your interests and they aren't heteronormative people shame and shun you. It's sad, and I hope it changes soon.

lordskella wrote:
Gurlonfire wrote:I think there are less POC that have any "kink" at all. POC tend to be striving to fit in that any outlier characteristics are hard to reconcile. I am a black woman and I feel like there are more POC littles than I think there are but No way to seek them out. It's especially hard if you are into non physically intimate ageplay

Salient point, I think there are a lot of pic with kinks, it's just that so often if you deviate from the norm you are shamed and ostracized for it. Just look at "down low" culture, if you are terrified of being open about your interests and they aren't heteronormative people shame and shun you. It's sad, and I hope it changes soon.

Exactly!

I'll also be starting a Kik group chat for Caregivers and littles and those in the AB community. So that we all can get to know each other better. So please feel free to message me your Kik ID names. I'd love to hear your story. Let me know what you all think about this idea. Thanks.
Hello everyone!!!
I'm a black little...nice to meet you all!! I've been told on many occasions that I'm into "white people stuff", so it's nice to know I'm not alone here. I haven't been a little for long, still trying to get in the headspace I guess... It will be nice to talk with you caregivers, littles, or whoever.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]