IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi! So I have a question, for caregivers and littles, since I'm pretty new to this. A guy and I have entered into a dd/lg relationship. It's long distance (he's six hours ahead), and that makes it tough as is. He's had one other long term little before me, so he said that he's relatively experienced in this.

My question is this (and it's gonna be super long and rambly) - How do I ask him if I'm being too needy or clingy or desperate without weirding him out? Because, at the beginning of this week we talked like all day from sunday til tuesday, then wednesday was nothing from him at all despite me messaging him. Then he apologized the next morning and had said it had been a busy day, which i get. So yesterday we talked a little and then he never replied to my messages and so i was bored and little and sent him a selfie and he never responded. so it's been almost a day and i haven't heard anything from him and i wanna message him again because i love talking to him BUT i don't wanna be needy or clingy or anything. And I don't know how to bring that up to him without seeming like i am.

I also have bad anxiety so I know that there's a huge chance that this is just my brain and everything is totally fine and him taking a day or so to reply probably isn't that big of a deal. but i just don't know how to say anything? we're pretty new in the relationship and i don't want to freak him out with anything.

so any advice is much appreciated! thank youuu! :)
Hey! I'm a little who has some experience in these relationships.

I think the best way is to just ask him and tell him about your feelings. Being honest is sooo importsnt and if he really is committed to being with you, he will express his true feelings and you can both talk about expectations for how much you want to talk.

I was in a LDR where my mommy was 8 hours away, and we worked out times we could talk so neither of us felt lonely or ignored.

If you have any ither questions or i didnt answer it enough for you feel free to private message me!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]