IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Honeybee
Hey guys!!! There's something that kinda eats at my brain and I have questions.
Mainly one question.
Am I still a little???
The reason I ask this is because I do things that seem..,well...not little like. I have tattoos (and do tattoos) and a piercing. Sometimes when I'm in little space I'll take the ring out and I feel a lot....well...littler, but I also smoke leaf. (Mainly for my epilepsy and my migraines) when I'm high, it's easier to be a little as well... but am I really a little? Does my interest in adult things change me being a little?
By DiaperGadget
Just because you have tattoos and piercings doesn't mean you are not a little. I have tattoos myself and want to get more. For me my little space is how I am in mental and not always little things like passies or onesies. It is different for everyone. It's all in what gets you into little space despite the adult things.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
By z0rua
Of course not! There are hardworking businessmen and people with all kinds of other hobbies and jobs and interests that who little sometimes too.
By z0rua
I don't see an edit button, sorry for double posting; What I mean is that it does not change you being a little, or make you not one.
By darksun
Still 100% a little! It's far more about a mental state than the age aspect and if you enter that little mental state you're a little regardless of how you ever aesthetically look or what your hobbies and interests are.
By Sleepypurplelink
yeah there is no checklist for qualifications to be a little, i wouldn't worry about it. if it makes you feel littler to take out your rings then do it, but having an interest in not little things doesn't change your littleness :)
By LeoButterfly
At work, I'm the boss of my program and have to plan events and give briefings and be "very big" but that doesn't change the fact that I am Little. So times I get a bratty kick out of showing my Little side at work and watching how everyone makes excuses for it or just accepts it. I don't think that the things we have to do as our big side devalue or take away from our Little in any way.
By MeronLod
Being big sometimes and being little other times doesn't mean you're not a little, it just means that you're a functioning person :P
By Deleted User 23904
Littles aren't defined by what they do or say or look like, but by how they feel in their hearts. If you feel that you are, then you are. :)
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]