IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Help!?
What do I do if daddy is a switch and I don't have a dominant bone in my body? I love him so much but I feel bad cuz I can't be dominant and be a mommy for him when he's little. I honestly don't know what to do!
Have you talked to him about it maybe you could come up with a arrangement about maybe not being a mommy but a big sister where you can be a little but be able to play with his little side

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Talking to him is just as important as listening to him. There are lots of things you can do other then be his mommy. I think the suggestion to be his big sister is an excellent idea becasue is allows you to be dominant in a way you may be more comfortable with. If this is still too much for you perhaps the two of you can just be littles together?

Whatever the solution you have alot beter chance of it succeeding if the two of you work on it together.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

The truth is that if Daddy were to want to switch I just wouldn't be able to be around him when he was being little. I need him to be my Daddy, and I think that's okay; if that's what you want, that's okay too! He and I are polyamorous, so I'd encourage him to find a caregiver if he wanted to; is yours a totally monogamous relationship? One of the major benefits of polyamory is that you don't have to get everything from and be everything for one partner!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]