IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello,
I've recently found out my boyfriend is a little. I'm okay with it but I'm not sure what I should do if there is anything I should do.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated :D
hiya!! as a switch (usually little) myself with a boyfriend who is also little, i've learned a bit that may help :)

first, id say love on him as much as he needs and then some. the little things like "good morning my little prince" or "goodnight little one, mommy loves you so much" go a long way, especially because littles tend to be more sensitive and need more emotional reassurance

even if you don't want to be his mommy/caregiver then you still should try to support him in anyway you feel you're comfortable with like helping him pick clothes to wear or coloring with him or letting him use his little stuff around you even if you aren't involved in it

and if you did want to be his "big", i know what has helped both me and my boyfriend is when the "big" talks in third person occasionally
not all littles are the same but 99% of the littlest i've talked to agree, and i've slowly found out more about what's common and what's not (i was worried for the longest time that i was just weird, but there is no weird in cg/l situations because it's just diversity)
i.e. stuff like "mommy loves you", "you're mommy lttle boy", "mommy needs you to please put your jacket on right now "

also, if he struggles falling into his headspace around you, and wants to fall into it and you're okay, make sure you provide a safe and comforting atmosphere for him. lots of cuddles and stuffies and comfort. all littlest are different and it's just a matter of you getting to know your little's wants and needs. maybe have that discussion sometime soon and just understand what he wants from a big if you plan to be his big, and maybe even set rules/punishments because i know that's always helped me fall into little space for sure

i hope this helped, my boyfriend added a bit too :)
By lilsmitty23
if you truly care about him, you should be accepting of everything that comes along with him. My wife isn't to fond of me putting a diaper on her but is willing to play along in her pink onesie, and to accept me for who I am. We have a great relationship, you must be understanding of his needs. play along with, and see were it goes. you may enjoy it yourself I know it is really important to talk and understand each other, I hope it all works out for you both.
daddyskay wrote:hiya!! as a switch (usually little) myself with a boyfriend who is also little, i've learned a bit that may help :)

first, id say love on him as much as he needs and then some. the little things like "good morning my little prince" or "goodnight little one, mommy loves you so much" go a long way, especially because littles tend to be more sensitive and need more emotional reassurance

even if you don't want to be his mommy/caregiver then you still should try to support him in anyway you feel you're comfortable with like helping him pick clothes to wear or coloring with him or letting him use his little stuff around you even if you aren't involved in it

and if you did want to be his "big", i know what has helped both me and my boyfriend is when the "big" talks in third person occasionally
not all littles are the same but 99% of the littlest i've talked to agree, and i've slowly found out more about what's common and what's not (i was worried for the longest time that i was just weird, but there is no weird in cg/l situations because it's just diversity)
i.e. stuff like "mommy loves you", "you're mommy lttle boy", "mommy needs you to please put your jacket on right now "

also, if he struggles falling into his headspace around you, and wants to fall into it and you're okay, make sure you provide a safe and comforting atmosphere for him. lots of cuddles and stuffies and comfort. all littlest are different and it's just a matter of you getting to know your little's wants and needs. maybe have that discussion sometime soon and just understand what he wants from a big if you plan to be his big, and maybe even set rules/punishments because i know that's always helped me fall into little space for sure

i hope this helped, my boyfriend added a bit too :)

Thank you for responding.
I still love him just as much as before I found out. I've always been kind ofb like a parent to him since we got together. Helping him pick out clothes and get dressed, cuddling, feeding him, helping him shower and playing with toys with him.
I really do enjoy taking care of him, but its been a little hard. I've never been one to take charge or make decisions and he doesn't exactly make it easy for me. He can be very stubborn
lilsmitty23 wrote:if you truly care about him, you should be accepting of everything that comes along with him. My wife isn't to fond of me putting a diaper on her but is willing to play along in her pink onesie, and to accept me for who I am. We have a great relationship, you must be understanding of his needs. play along with, and see were it goes. you may enjoy it yourself I know it is really important to talk and understand each other, I hope it all works out for you both.
lilsmitty23 wrote:if you truly care about him, you should be accepting of everything that comes along with him. My wife isn't to fond of me putting a diaper on her but is willing to play along in her pink onesie, and to accept me for who I am. We have a great relationship, you must be understanding of his needs. play along with, and see were it goes. you may enjoy it yourself I know it is really important to talk and understand each other, I hope it all works out for you both.

Thank you.
Finding out didn't really surprise me or anything. I had already noticed his child like behavior and I've always kind of been like a parent to him. I still love him just as much as I did before I found out.
I love taking care of him, but he can be a bit difficult at times and I'm not exactly the type to take charge in a relationship.
You should talk. We are all adults and we all understand that it's not always easy. Tell him that you are totally ok with it and love him, but that you can't handle it 24/7, because it does get hard and difficult. Of course we would all love to be littles at all times, but we all have work and other things to do where we have to put our big boy/girl pants on. Maybe it would be nice to have date nights without that aspect involved? Maybe something overwhelms you more than other things and so you can talk about that and agree not to do that one thing as often (like choosing his clothes on weekends, but not on work days so you get a bit of a break from it if that exhausts you). The most important part is that you accept that and love him. :) Trust me, compromises can always be made if you love each other and simply talk honestly. :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]