IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
hi im a transwoman MTF little ive been on hormones for 7 months now :o and I can agree it can be hard to find a daddy or caregiver, ive had some pretty nasty experiences with some :c but its so nice to know that there are more of us out there and hopefully we can all find someone to love us and take care of us! ^_^ <3
I'm a gender fluid little! I sometimes am a particular gender when I'm little, though, which is interesting but also just goes to show how fluid gender is! I wish luck finding good daddies who can accept you c: I got lucky finding my daddy and I bet you will too~
I am trans (mtf) and it can be super hard to find accepting daddies sadly, and i often find myself in a situation where i get treated as a adult interest o.o but at least its nice to know that were not alone in this situation and to also not give up because everyone has that special daddy out there who will love you to infinity ^_^
Well I mean, I was born male but now identify as bigender, and when I'm in little space, I very very rarely feel any masculinity, I just feel like an actual girl, and therefore act that way. So yeah, and I'm always free to chat if you wanna talk about this!
Hi!! I am a trans woman and also kinda old (37), I hope that there is a mommy out there for this little kitty but I am having my doubts. :( .

It is nice to know that there are other trans littles and caregivers out there.

I hope everyone finds happiness <3
:angel: I am a Trans little. A lot of people turn away from me when I tell them. Being out of sorts In the community is pretty hard. But
I'm still looking. :devil:

We all just need to keep giving it our best shot. One of these days we will all find the caregiver meant for us. :stuffie:
I'm an FTM little. I haven't really been able to look for a CG yet, but based on what other trans people have said about trying to find a non-CG/l partner, I imagine it'll be hard.

I'm sure we'll all be able to find someone eventually. I think people are (slowly) becoming generally more aware/accepting of the trans community as a whole.

Until then, we'll all have each other.
Another FTM little here! I'm happy that there's more of us than I thought there'd be. If any of you would like to be friends, I'm always open to make new ones and my inbox is always open! :) :heart: I know how tough it can be being out online, so id love to talk to some of you!! you're never alone. :splode:
Hi! I'm FTM transgender too. I just wanted you to know that if you find a daddy and he doesn't accept you then he's just a bad daddy. No one should ever try to force you to be something you're not. I mean what daddy wouldn't want to love his little the way they are?! That's just crazy! We are all perfectly good littles just the way we are!
Hi there!
There are plenty of transgender littles and caregivers! It's actually not toooo hard to find them, heck I have a transgender caregiver who plays the role of my babysitter (FtM) and I love talking to him both in and out of my littlespace.
Also, while you may not feel what you say is 100% female, yes it is good to tell others you want to be in a relationship with but if you feel you were born male or female then it should only matter what you think. :hugs:
I hope I helped at least a little!
~sincerely your friendly neighborhood baby boy :paci:
rleqh99 or Jordan
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]