IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm a trans male switch, but I'm primarily a Daddy. I'm glad I found this website because I was on that one fet community website for awhile, and people there tend to sexualize trans people there, so it was a little uncomfortable ^^' There were also a lot of people who were into hardcore punishments, which wasn't really my thing. This community seems to be much more relaxed and inclusive here.
Hey there! I am not personally trans but I am non-binary and I actually briefly had a FTM Caregiver. I also know that some littles actually are specifically trans in littlespace but identify non-binary in regular life. I hope this shines a little light and for sure know that you are not alone!
xoxo Vivi
I'm a trans girl and a switch, but I'm usually little or middle. Rarely big. I've been too scared to really put myself out there much, but I've met at least two other trans littles in person. It's nice relating to someone on that level.

So many cis caregivers specify that they're looking for "biological" whatevers that it gets disheartening and frustrating. Why can't people just accept that trans girls are girls and trans boys are boys? Makes me sad sometimes.
I'm a Transwoman and a Caregiver (Though my experinces are more of a Service Top), so yes, we exist :) . But while Kink communities can be more open-minded, and there are some really great people in the community, it still is cisnormative for the most part... with an extra helping of chasers. I would just reccomend to be patient and CAREFUL. One of the best tips for signs in someone's profile that they might be welcoming of transfolk is if they list their orientation as Pansexual, Asexual or Queer... Bisexual folk are usually more open as well, but they might not see you as the gender you identify with. And of couse, other Trans people will usually be at least sensitive to your inquiries, although unfortunately that doesn't guarentee that they're actually in to being with another transperson for whatever reason. If any transfolk want to chat or have questions, drop me a message, I promise I'll get back to you.
By Deleted User 31498
I'm a trans switch (ftm). There are definitely some of us out there! I'm not much of a social person being pretty shy myself so I haven't really had many interactions with other people when it comes to my identity, but from what I've experienced its been pretty decent. Of course there are going to be those trolls out there but that'll happen regardless.
By Deleted User 29119
Hey! I'm not transgender actually but my daddy is (MTF)! She's more genderfluid and we've been together for a while now. I love my daddy so much and the fact that she is trans and genderfluid doesn't change that!! I'm sure you'll be able to find a good daddy some day that accepts you because some are out there, I'm sure of it <3
My little and I are both Non-Binary ^.^ This community is full of lots of different types of people, I am sure that you will find someone who is ok with it :) Sometimes it takes a while to sort through the sh*ty people and find someone who can make you feel comfortable, accepted and supported.
~ Wolfie
I am a male to female trans and have been on hormones for more that 2 years. I hadn't met any other Bigs or littles like me personally. I am glad to see so many people like me here! It's good to know that I am not alone! I am glad to see a lot of people offering for others to message them if they need to talk. Feel free to do the same with me :)
Hey! I'm a transgender switch, FTM, and I completely understand. My boyfriend/caretaker/little is also transgender, and it was a surprise to find out that he was in the community. It's not super hard to find transgender littles, but it feels pretty difficult to find them as caretakers.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]