IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Ever since I started my Tumblr ([REMOVED]) as a switch, I've noticed that many of the little girls have wishlists and they are pretty cute and lovely.

However, I've always wanted to know whether if it was okay for little boys to have them as well? I linked my wishlists on my page. Hopefully you all will check them out and see if it is okay.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Motherly 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Edited by Admin to remove link for external social site.
I mean absolutely no rudeness or disrespect with my wording here so please don't think of my tone as being condescending. I'm not meaning it that way at all, I promise. :hugs:
CanuckSwitch wrote:I've noticed that many of the little girls have wishlists and they are pretty cute and lovely.

However, I've always wanted to know whether if it was okay for little boys to have them as well?
Of course creating a little wishlist is okay! This is regardless of your gender, and I think it's generally helpful for a little to have it so that their Caregiver knows what they don't have but want. I looked over your wishlist and it seems decently typical for someone who identifies as an AB and/or little.
:gift: :pres: :stuffie:

:shook: Why wouldn't it be okay for a little boy to have a wishlist but a little girl to have a wishlist? Boys are just as important as girls, and have just as many wants and needs as them too.
I'm curious about your thought process there though.

...or are you just trying to be super sneaky and subtly ask us to buy surprise presents for you to enjoy when you're feeling little? :ninja:

:hugs: You're fine. :nodyes: Don't worry about some silly idea that girls can have or ask for things that boys can't.
Miss wrote:I mean absolutely no rudeness or disrespect with my wording here so please don't think of my tone as being condescending. I'm not meaning it that way at all, I promise. :hugs:
CanuckSwitch wrote:I've noticed that many of the little girls have wishlists and they are pretty cute and lovely.

However, I've always wanted to know whether if it was okay for little boys to have them as well?
Of course creating a little wishlist is okay! This is regardless of your gender, and I think it's generally helpful for a little to have it so that their Caregiver knows what they don't have but want. I looked over your wishlist and it seems decently typical for someone who identifies as an AB and/or little.
:gift: :pres: :stuffie:

:shook: Why wouldn't it be okay for a little boy to have a wishlist but a little girl to have a wishlist? Boys are just as important as girls, and have just as many wants and needs as them too.
I'm curious about your thought process there though.

...or are you just trying to be super sneaky and subtly ask us to buy surprise presents for you to enjoy when you're feeling little? :ninja:

:hugs: You're fine. :nodyes: Don't worry about some silly idea that girls can have or ask for things that boys can't.
I'm just trying to attract attention to my lists right now. If anybody wants to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.:)

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
CanuckSwitch wrote: I'm just trying to attract attention to my lists right now. If anybody wants to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.:)
Our community is for conversation and discussion. You can make connections in our community to find friends or partners. You can share your knowledge and experiences to help other people grow as a Caregiver or little. We don't exist to help you get free things though.
There is a rule in the Community Rules section in the quicklink menu that says:
  • Self-promotion is not permitted. This includes linking to your personal webcam channel, GoFundMe and similar account pages, providing your affiliate or referral link to gain any type of currency, free item, discount, coupon, or other rewards.
app.php/page/rules

Making a post on the site to ask someone to buy from your wishlist is self-promotional and intended to only gain free items. There is a link area on your profile to include that but please do not ask or beg members to supply you with items--especially not publicly in an area of the site clearly intended for discussion and growth within the community.

Everyone appreciates free items. So, if everyone did this type of thing then we'd seem awfully spammy and unhelpful, wouldn't we?
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]