IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Tsubaki
Hi everyone!

Hope you're all doing well whenever you read this :)

So I'm terribly new to this community but I'm really really interested in it. I have a lot of questions but for this post, I would like to know what this dynamic means to you? How did you find out that you belong in this community? How does it feel now that you know and are living la vida CG/l?

I know the nature of this post might be too personal but I'm sure where else to ask these particular questions.

Okay, well then...
CG/L is a lifestyle to me. It is a system of beliefs, a series of fashion choices, and a way I interact with people that makes me particularly special. I am also quite in depth into the community. I've been an AB for 11 years and I wear diapers 24/7. It's something that is always in the back of my mind, even when I'm force to go out into the adult world and be unhappy. I have spent many days "finding myself" and "figuring things out" and I'm happy to report that, except for my death, I will likely never stop being little.

It's also ever present in all the relationships I create, the friendships I forge, and it is among the first things I tell people I truly care about. I live in a society where you can be anything you want to be--And this is who I am. So I hope that's okay because it's not going to change.

*drops mic*
PeppermintBatty wrote:CG/L is a lifestyle to me. It is a system of beliefs, a series of fashion choices, and a way I interact with people that makes me particularly special. I am also quite in depth into the community. I've been an AB for 11 years and I wear diapers 24/7. It's something that is always in the back of my mind, even when I'm force to go out into the adult world and be unhappy. I have spent many days "finding myself" and "figuring things out" and I'm happy to report that, except for my death, I will likely never stop being little.

It's also ever present in all the relationships I create, the friendships I forge, and it is among the first things I tell people I truly care about. I live in a society where you can be anything you want to be--And this is who I am. So I hope that's okay because it's not going to change.

*drops mic*
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! That's really cool. Most of us spend our entire lives drifting and going with the current because it's easier. Thanks so much for sharing and letting me learn a little bit more through your experience :hugs:
If you would like to know the most important mantra in my life it is this: life is short.
We have an impossibly short time on this planet for which to be happy and achieve our dreams. And this isn't even a hard dream to chase. Wearing diapers, being little, and having a significant other that is part of your lifestyle are all things that can be done behind closed doors so that your impact on the general population is negligible. Why would you ever not be who you want to be when nobody is even watching.

Be who you want to be because you'll be dead soon and there's no garuntee you'll be able to be who you are past that point. Why life a pretend life where you're something you're not? Because it doesn't seem normal? There is no worse reason to suppress yourself than the whims of capricious, vapid, and short-sighted humans. I have no place for them.

In the words of a very angry babyfur: "I am what I am. Deal with it!"
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]