IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello! My names Delaney and I'm a little girl (princess really hehe). I've never had a caregiver before, only small interactions with caregiver when I was in little space, but it's really hard for me to be in little space when people are around. My closest friends know I'm a little and they're accepting... kinda... I'm always child-like so they're use to that as part of my personality but they HATE when I pout, whine, use non-verbal communication etc.
They think it's annoying and tend to have the mentality that I can be a little and be in little space as long as they don't have to interact with me. I totally understand that this isn't for everyone but it's made it really hard for me to get into little space. Even when I am in it I completely snap out as soon as someones around. I use to be kinda little with my sister boyfriend (completely platonic of course, he's like a big brother to me) but my sister got annoyed so now I don't have anyone safe to talk to.
I don't really like being in little space by myself, I always feel lonely and like I can't completely regress. Lately I've been really depressed and I really want to go into little space but I feel like I can't. I don't know what to do. I'm feeling really lonely and like a part of who I am is being rejected, so I tried to push it away... but I can't.
I'm a little, it's who I am, but it feels so lonely and wrong by myself...
I'm really sorry you are feeling lonely, it really sucks.

I don't really have any answers that could help, i feel sad and lonely a lot myself at the moment, but one thing i keep reminding myself is that it will pass (the sad feelings), and one day i will wake up and things will be ok (they always do).

You can't stop being you, no one can..... at some point people will come into your life that will just get you, and love you, and will even help you to become the most you that you can be.

Maybe you could try and find some people to have a playdate with, other littles maybe.

Im sorry i cant help, i want to.

Hugs.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]