IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I know it sounds silly and i know its my head, but i cant help it. I know im pretty and such and the sun still shines, but i feel like im not and its beginning to show. Im a bigger little and i know that there are plenty of caregivers out there that like that and see nothing wrong with it. I guess i feel blue and because i feel blue, im having trouble getting to my little space. i dont know, im sorry for dragging this out and such, just not sure how to get out of this funk.

Rexy
I'll be honest. I have depression too. Some days it's really hard for me to get into littlespace, even if I may be sitting in a blanket fort. It's more the general lethargy that hangs over me, the anxiety, and the suffering that really ruin things for me.

Sometimes you need more physical means to get into littlespace in that case. For instance, I have an extreme oral fixation. Using my pacifier is a concrete means of causing my heart to unwind and bringing me to a happy place. Sometimes, these physical things are all you have to get you where you need to go.

Some people find diapers calming. Some people find repetitive hand motions, such as coloring or tinkering with something, calming. It doesn't matter what you do, just keep trying things until you find something that really makes everything just sorta float away.

I'd say that half of it. The other half is finding a place in your home where it is comfortable and acceptable to be in littlespace. For me, it's a blanket fort in the main room. It's a warm, cozy place where I can just be me. Nobody will bother me, nobody will judge. This kind of safe space is really important for feeling little, I find.

Good luck. Just know there are other people who feel blue too. Keep trying things until you find something that works.
It's not silly and it's not in your head. Depression is a real serious issue and it effects every little differently. I have depression too and sometimes I just want to be in little space all the time because I want it to go away, other times I just can't get into little space and it sucks. Just remember both Big you and Little you are perfect :heart: And if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to message me :splode:
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]