IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By onlycurious
im new to all of this if you can't tell lol sorry

is DDLG always a lifestyle?

Can it be only sometimes?

I don't know about ddlg 24/7 because it sounds like it would get complicated and maybe just not...fun
By littlesophia13
No, it can be like anything else, taking up parts of your day, or even a weekend or once a week thing, whatever works for you and them
By JuneStar
Ddlg (and variants) doesn't have to be 24/7. A lot of littles really want to be into 24/7 ddlg relationships; however, it isn't for everyone. Some of them play when it's convenient. Some of them set aside certain days or times to be little.

Ageplay / Cgl / AB and the like...there is no mold for these relationships or mindsets. The kink varies dramatically from person to person. Make it your own.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]