IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By ThatMan
What are some things, as a Daddy Dom, I can do for my little that are ddlg related and make her feel special and little like? I don't know that I'm actually looking to put her into littlespace with it but maybe just things I can do to show my little that I appreciate her and who she is, what she is, and what she does for me. I feel like giving her treats isn't really enough sometimes but I'm not sure. What do littles like for their Daddies to do to show them they care for them and love them a lot?
By JuneStar
I think it's pretty sweet that you want to do special things for your little. Ddlg is kind of a weird adult interest. It's both easy and difficult to maintain. Easy because a lot of basics apply to most littles. Difficult because littles can be extremely picky.

I'd suggest making big plans for spending a special day together. I'm not sure where you live but if it's spring or summer then the zoo, fairs or carnivals, and circus are all wonderful ideas to plan a trip to with your little girl. You could also take her shopping (Build a Bear is always a favorite), to a little's movie (Disney is usually an interest), or can plan home plans for a nice, favorite movie, little snacks, coloring books, and a fort you build together.

The ideas are endless. I think the real catch is that you can't do this all of the time or it makes it less special and less of a surprise. Plans things out as well as you can. If she likes surprises then let her know in advance that you've made some wonderful plans and that she's going to need to be a very good girl that day because it's going to be a ton of fun for you both.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]