IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
This is kind of silly but it made me think that many some littles out there might like it (so it was only nice to share the link)! It is not my store, my site, or my product. I'm in no way affiliated with these folks and I don't even own the bear. I just thought maybe it was handy to post here for others to check out.

Has anyone heard of Teddy Love?

It's a sex teddy bear, basically. From what I understand, the teddy bear is designed to be used for special burst. The teddy bear is brown and has a vibrating nose and tongue that you can press against your bits or sit on and get off to. It looks kind of silly to me. I think the eyes might look too buldgey or something. He's a gentleman bear though--has a little black tuxedo tie on.

http://teddylove.net/

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]