IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
It hasn't been long since i found out i'm a little. I have always been childlike, but the idea of me being a little never crossed me until recently.
When i'm in my little headspace, all i can think of being comfy and safe. Anything remotely physically intimate doesn't sit well with me, not even a little bit.
Every other place i've visited associate it with some sort of twisty lifestyle and I don't know if there is something wrong with me.
Will i ever be able to become comfortable enough to delve into more twisty side of it? Or is it okay for me to stay the way i am?
Because every caregiver i've met wants it and I don't know if i can actually do it.
I don’t think you have to be twisty to be little. For me, when I tried to include twisty stuff it made me feel really bad and I almost lost my CG because I was lashing out at him because of my repressed bad feelings about the things I was doing. Now that I’ve talked to him about it all and we’ve agreed to not doing anything twisty, I feel much better and natural in being little. So don’t let anyone, even yourself, pressure you into doing something that you aren’t comfortable doing.
I myself am both little and asexual;, and while I find the twisty aspect of it interesting, it's most definitively not for me. XD It does make me a little discouraged at finding a caregiver that wouldn't mind no twisty times, but when it comes down to it, you have to look out for yourself, and if you don't feel comfortable with that part of it, it doesn't even have to be a factor.

In other words, what LittleBug said; don't do it if you feel uncomfortable, and if you end up never going in that direction, it doesn't make you any less of a little. ;)
It your boody and your decision. Let your cg know that you are non physically intimate. If they keep pressuring you, end relationship. Personally, i see littlespace as a place to be small and retouch with innocence. It is not a place for sex. and the one time i tried it didn't go well for either me or the c g.
Also a note for physically intimate littles and those seeking them: remember consent is key. if the other person doesn't wnt to do it, then don't.
I have had that problem too. It makes me really uncomfortable and then if I say so people just seem to respond with thinking that is what I am into so I am being a tease. I am not into being physically intimate when in littlespace. It makes me scared to have a cg so I am very quiet about my little self most of the time and prefer to be by myself when little. It is the only way I know to keep myself safe anymore.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]