IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi friends! I need some advice, and maybe to just vent a little bit to sort out my own head lol, for the past week or so I have not been in little space at all, not even close, I feel kinda "off", it started after a conversation with my girlfriend, we were chatting while I were in little space, and I guess things backfired, I'm not getting into detail about what happened right here or now cuz I don't know if it's necessary, but anyways- I immediately snapped out of little space and haven't gone back since. Do any of you ever have periods were you feel like this and can't really get into little space? If so- what was the cause, how did you solve it, any tips in general?

I might also add that i have talked to my girlfriend so we really don't need to talk anything out or so, but I don't know if I should talk about it with her again just to see if I can get back on track, I just don't know what else there is to say :/

If you have any questions or need clarification just ask, I don't know if anything I said actually makes sense lol

Love you all :pinkh:
I find these steps really help me, I hope they help you too

1.Remove negative objects from your room/home (eg: blades, pills or photos of dead loved ones)
2. put all your big clothes away and set out some cute and comfy little clothes(or pjs)
3. set up a little movie/show DO NOT press play and a little snack
4. go for a little bath (using cute loofas, bubble bath, kiddy shower gel)
5. get into your little clothes
6. grab comfort item/s (stuffies/plushies, paci, blankie)
7. Start your movie and babble to your stuffies about your favourite parts
Thank you for the tips! I just finished setting up my rooms, picked an outift, put away big girl stuff, put out books, coloring books, stuffies, everything, my room is little space heaven right now haha, gonna give it a go and see what happens, hopefully it works!! :pheart:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]