IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I’m a little. Through and through. It genuinely brings me joy to hold my stuffy and watch cartoons. Even my thoughts are little! And I got lucky and found the Daddy of my dreams two years ago. I introduced her to this lifestyle and we fit the aesthetic perfectly
But I have a BIG control issue! Whenever Daddy tries to assert dominance I circumvent it however I can. I get attitudes and throw tantrums. :devil: They’re not as bad as they used to be, but I feel like I’ll lose something by completely giving up control. This happens with sex sometimes, too. She often comments that I’m like a teenager now: Cryptic and aloof and only happy when she’s buying me something. Could it be that I’ve grown up?? Maybe I’m a switch?? :-?:
I know I’m my heart that Daddy is the one I’ve been searching for and she’ll do anything for me, including waiting for me not to be such a brat. But I can’t make her wait forever while I figure out my issues.
Has anyone else been through this?? :derp:
its a common issue but if u really love her you can fix it try to talk to your daddy abour rules and punishments its helped with my litte and im strict about em otherwise its a respect game hope this helped
:heart:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]