IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm a 23 year old little, and I have a big who loves me very very much. Eventually we want to get married, and we've talked about having kids before. I've always been on the fence about kids, but since discovering I'm a little I've become even more apprehensive about it. If you want to have the little lifestyle, does that completely cut out having kids? How do you balance being a little and having actual babies to take care of? I love the idea of having a family with him, but I'm also afraid that this side of me will have to all but disappear if we want children. This is causing an immense amount of anxiety from me because I don't want to have little things if I'll just have to hide them away for years and years until the kids move out. Any advice and/or comforting words from littles in motherhood would be greatly appreciated! :heart: :heart:
Hey, I'm a mom myself and find that if I'm in little space while they are there I tend to have a better ability to sit down and play with then and spend that time with them. My caregiver is my significant other and he's always near. With or without my baby's. This really comes down to how you and your partner want to be. I don't call him daddy around my kids that's just something I personally try not to do. However I call him daddy any other time unless we are near family. Definitely something to sit down and have a talk about.
Thanks! I hadn't thought of it that way. The only thing I had to base parenting on were really my own parents, and they had a very traditional way of doing things. My mom stayed home with us while Dad worked. He was pretty hands-off with us, so I was worried about having that same dynamic when/if I have kids because Mom literally did everything. So I'll definitely have that conversation with him to make sure we get on the same page.
I would agree that accepting myself as a little has been a positive. I had fairly absent mother myself and a next to absent father. Being in little space allows me to relate to my kids on their level most certainly. I sometimes have to "play the mom card like a grown up" and do so when necessary. When that gets too overwhelming my SO is my DD so he steps in to help guide me as needed just like in any other aspect of our dynamic. Been together over 15 years and have multiple kids!!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]