Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, diaperfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge. (Age 18 or older only permitted)
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted in this section.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Read more...
i need creativity help!
being a little has done so much good for me mentally, and i have tattoos that actually mean something to me. however i do not have any little pride tattoos. yet i cannot think of any that i can get, i was thinking of a bow like my attachment. please let me know what you think. Any ideas are welcome too...
naturally as with any tattoo, i gotta think long and hard about it. but i have been wanting to get one for YEARS
TATTOO.jpg
TATTOO.jpg (23.43 KiB) Viewed 583 times

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Gosh I absolutely love this! I think it’s a splendid idea! I’m still new in learning about my Little self but...this is truly cute and it actually means a lot that you’ve thought of making one! I love this idea so very much! Thank you for sharing! :pinkh: :craze:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Is my daddy right for me?

Have you had conversation with him about your conc[…]

Looking for cute shoes

My style is very Japanese/Kawi inspired, and I fou[…]

Have you checked out our resource article about Ca[…]

I'm the same way I just got into the MBTI stuff, b[…]