IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hello,

I'm new to this whole thing, and due to anxiety I don't usually interact with too many people, especially on forums. Can anyone give me any advice on, well, anything? From starting to be an active part in the ddlg community to making friends.

Any kind of advice or suggestions are welcome. I've just very newly discovered I'm a little and want to explore that side of myself and make friends with people who understand. :nodyes:
Well first and foremost welcome to the site as well you journey to self discovery :hi: I am just starting the same journey the chatroom was helpful to meet awesome people that were very helpful and understanding but that can also be said for everyone I've met so far at least
By Deleted User 70063
Moonwishe wrote:Hello,

I'm new to this whole thing, and due to anxiety I don't usually interact with too many people, especially on forums. Can anyone give me any advice on, well, anything? From starting to be an active part in the ddlg community to making friends.

Any kind of advice or suggestions are welcome. I've just very newly discovered I'm a little and want to explore that side of myself and make friends with people who understand. :nodyes:
I am also the same way, very anxious and often deal with depression and have a hard time coming out of my shell. For me, I would start by reading the forums and the chats and kinda getting to know how everything was. Once I read a little bit, maybe after a day or so and setup my profile, I would start chatting to get to know people better, just a simple 'hello' and 'goodbye' is a good start. Gets your name out there and people can start conversing with you when they see you online.

If you meet people, eventually you'll get more comfortable around them and you'll start meeting the people you eventually find your comfort zone. It can be hard, not easy to become social sometimes and you'll have good and bad days with it.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]