IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By StrawberryMonsterMix
Has anyone ever had a Daddy and a Mommy, or 2 Daddies or 2 Mommies, whichever you prefer, at the same time? I'm a newbie to the cg/l relationship, and I've heard of sisters and brothers, but I've never heard of more than one Dom, so I'm curious. :read:
I once had a mommy AND a daddy!
It was super cute and fun, we later stopped since I was getting super shy and getting super weird out since the relationship between them was not getting better and I, being the little one with the mommy too (mommy was a little to daddy, and I was little to both), went really weird and I got hurted in the end after a depression.

Yet, if you can manage to get these relationships, and they both have a strong relationship with you, have fun! it's super fun and it's a really good thing, its a good experience nothertheless.
I have spent a lot of time considering this kind of dynamic.
I must admit that I find it very appealing to create a little family dynamic where there would be a Daddy, a Mommy a littlegirl and a littleboy. That way there is something for everyone involved and no lack of attention to go around for everyone. I have yet to find if anyone has tried this dynamic yet and posted on it to share their experiences. But if anyone has, I would certainly be interested in hearing about your experiences.
I want this dynamic. I think it would be fun. Id picture one being the Dom of the whole situation and the other a sub to the dom but a dom to the little. It seems cimplicated but seems like it could be fun. I thinking having little siblings is also the best (: maybe not nessisarily younger but other littles in the mix. I think it would be a good balance. Maybe im just weird though. No clue. But it could be fun and challenging.
I myself want this dynamic. I have a Daddy already and I am looking for a Mommy. The trouble I am running into is that not very many mommies like to share and are into being polyamorous. It sucks but alas I press on my search. I will find my Mommy! :)
By boilerfan18
I met a little once who also had a mommy. The main thing we did was to keep things separate. If her mommy told her to do something, or had certain rules, I didn't contradict her. It's tough, but it can work if everyone is okay with it and understanding of what the others want.
I’m in this kind of relationship, it really works for us. The little and the mommy dated on their own for over a year before we all started dating. I had an established relationship with the little before that. I take care of the mommy as well but it’s different than taking care of two littles, it’s more like co-parenting. We both work hard to make our little feel safe, loved and happy. We also help look after each other. The key to this IMO is people who are more collaborative than competitive, the mommy and I both want to make our little happy and we both appreciate each other’s help in doing so. I don’t think it would work if a mommy or daddy were particularly jealous or competitive. A little bit of jealously from the little now and then is part of being a little 😂

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]