IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Littlespace has been an integral part of our lives for many years now.

When we first discovered the community, it all made sense to us. We were not old enough to understand what lifestyle meant at that point, but it had always been our desire to be Babies, so it was a happy discovery when we found that others had the same thoughts and feelings as we did.

We were not prepared to fully embrace the lifestyle through our teen years. Our desires went without check and were cause of grief and stress for not only ourselves, but our friends and family as well.

However, the people around us helped us recenter our focus and find balance, and when starting college things drastically changed for the better. We started seeing regression as something very happy, as a very positive outlet, rather than something that made us sad if we couldn't find fully and completely have it.
But we also realized that regression can come only after we fulfill our duties as citizens, responsible adults.

So, as we gained and discovered freedom throughout college, we found natural ways to passively include our regressive traits into our activities and relationships, to the point where we felt much happier and relaxed about everything than we have ever been (past our childhood years).

We gained beautiful friendships through Littlespace, within and without the community. We have connected with our family. We have also found our soulmate in our Mommy through the community. And we have found ourselves and our inner happiness. Thank you, Littlespace!

:bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:
AzureAndVanilla wrote: 4 years ago Littlespace has been an integral part of our lives for many years now.

When we first discovered the community, it all made sense to us. We were not old enough to understand what lifestyle meant at that point, but it had always been our desire to be Babies, so it was a happy discovery when we found that others had the same thoughts and feelings as we did.

We were not prepared to fully embrace the lifestyle through our teen years. Our desires went without check and were cause of grief and stress for not only ourselves, but our friends and family as well.

However, the people around us helped us recenter our focus and find balance, and when starting college things drastically changed for the better. We started seeing regression as something very happy, as a very positive outlet, rather than something that made us sad if we couldn't find fully and completely have it.
But we also realized that regression can come only after we fulfill our duties as citizens, responsible adults.

So, as we gained and discovered freedom throughout college, we found natural ways to passively include our regressive traits into our activities and relationships, to the point where we felt much happier and relaxed about everything than we have ever been (past our childhood years).

We gained beautiful friendships through Littlespace, within and without the community. We have connected with our family. We have also found our soulmate in our Mommy through the community. And we have found ourselves and our inner happiness. Thank you, Littlespace!

:bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:

beautifully said :pinkh: :bheart:

for me i am transgender... as a child i was always attracted to the girls section in clothing stores, but i was forced to wear boys clothes... i liked the softness of girls clothes, the styles, the utter cuteness. boys clothes in my opinion were so plain and bland.

i knew i was trans at a very young age, so when i discovered i was a little, i wasted no time getting clothing that i liked...

my lifestyle has really come to show me a lighter side of myself. a more innocent side, and in turn a more loving side.
my little is very happy and peppy pretty much most of the time... and i just recently started a job and they already are working on making me a manager because of that very attitude.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]