IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By SpookyDunshine
Hey guys!

I'm currently a university student, and usually regress in the evenings once I've also finished work. Next year I'll be moving into a studio flat!

I was wondering how everybody stores their little things (bottles, toys, pacis, etc.), as I don't want to just leave things out as I'll have visitors often and I don't want them to find out.

What do you guys use? :)
By SpookyDunshine
I need to figure out what kind of bed the room comes with then :o Cause I don't buy my own furniture XD

Thank you for the idea though!
By CosmianAndNovella
We are assuming nobody will go through your drawers and closet space.

We ourselves have no need to hide our items. However, if you want to keep your items nearly organized, we have found that space organizers typically do the trick. We have bought these packs several times.

What you could do is store the baby items on the bottom of each organizer and simply put clothing or other items on top.

Assuming you have people snooping around, you could also get a lockbox with a key. We have no need for such, but we have one to store our important documents in anyway.

We have one similar to this one.

By SpookyDunshine
That's a great idea! Thank you :nodyes:

I don't like people going through my things anyway, but nosy people like brothers and sisters... you know haha; I also have friends who will come to visit so I'm slightly paranoid.

I'm glad you don't need to hide though! Thanks for the suggestions :)
By CosmianAndNovella
Of course!

We do not understand having nosy people so much. Maybe our parents were nosy, but they never mentioned going through our things and finding unwanted items!

If you are super duper paranoid about it (which we recommend not doing, as most people genuinely don't really care or mind), we suggest that you come with alibis for any of your items in case of discovery. Or, if you are feeling bold, you could just genuinely express that you like them in a very casual and innocent manner!

We have found that others, especially people closer to one, are more willing to accept littlespace if the Little is more relaxed and natural about it, rather than treating it as a big, big thing that must be hidden at all times! And that it really isn't a big deal in the least!

Anyway, we do hope that you can find the proper solution for discretion so you can enjoy your Little items!
By SpookyDunshine
Thank you so much!

Yeah, I guess if they do get found, they get found, but it's not something I'd like many people to know haha! Thanks guys :heart:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]