IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
How would you feel if your Daddy didn’t listen to you? How important is it for your Daddy to feel listened to?

It really depends on the type of relationship that you’re into, but generally speaking, it is perfectly acceptable to have a reaction to
Sorry about that, we hit the Submit button on accident.

It really depends on the type of relationship that you’re into, but generally speaking, it is perfectly normal to have an adverse reaction to a negative, potentially threatening action.

Just because Caregivers are in a more position of power does not mean that they are not human and do not have feelings. Make sure to care for your partner’s feelings. Caregivers need to feel cared for as well, you know?

Anyway, we would advise you that you reached out to him asking for a sincere apology, pointing out the things that you feel you were in the wrong, and ask him how he feels and potentially how he would like to have things mended.

Unfortunately to you, you were the first aggressor, and so it is courteous to allow your Caregiver to decide what to do within reason (it wouldn’t make sense to ask for a severe and degrading punishment, either; he should care about your feelings as well).

Also, attempt to set guides so that this sort of event does not occur again. Your Daddy doesn’t like not being listened to? Then try your best to listen to him. If you can’t listen to him or have an opinion, you should be able to express that as well. Have wide open lines of communication for a happy relationship.

In the meantime, write a thoughtful message to him and ponder how you can improve!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]