IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Some people believe that age regression and CGL relationships are absolutely connected to BeDeeSeM since it became popularized by the kinks using familia terms such as Daddy and Mommy. Other people feel there is no distinct connection between BeDeeSeM and true littlespace, and that the BeDeeSeM portion is just a branch of BeDeeSeM and not necessarily CGL or regression. What do you think? Do you think someone can be an age regressor but not be connected or involved with BeDeeSeM? Do you think all CGL relationships have a BeDeeSeM rooting?
hihi~

This is kind of a controversial topic, but my view of it is that if there is a caregiver involved, it’s part of BeDeeSeM because it involves power exchange between the little and the caregiver. Whether or not this relationship is physically intimate or non-physically intimate. The little is the S and the caregiver is the D. So IMO DDLG and CGL etc are part of BeDeeSeM.

Age regression however I am unsure about. Most people who participate in DDLG and CGL also age regress. But I have heard that not all Age regressors are into the power exchange and they don’t have a caregiver. To that I say I am really unsure about and I would have to learn more about the regression community to form an opinion.

The above is just my opinion, based on various BeDeeSeM educators, experience, and learning in BeDeeSeM and ddlg communities.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]