Let others in the community know you're selling something of your own. Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! List both adult and non-adult items up for sale here. If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then request it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
I’ve seen the list of plus-sized shops, and they’re great if that’s what you’re looking for. I, however, am not interested in the kawaii look, or all things pink and frilly. Anyone have any idea where one could find cute, inexpensive tomboy clothes? Overalls (snaps on the legs not necessary) with or without characters on them, astronaut themed shirts (like you see in the boys toddler section of stores), stuff like that...

I know where to find cartoon themed t-shirts...thank you Wal-Mart...but overalls and things like that have eluded me.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Coke or Pepsi?

I agree I mostly drink water and (apple) juice. An[…]

Coloring

I like coloring all kinds of coloring books. I lik[…]

Yes and no. When my little boy wants to do somethi[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]