Let others in the community know you're selling something of your own. Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! List both adult and non-adult items up for sale here. If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then request it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Wish actually has great prices as long as you make sure your getting the adult ones. Is easy to mess up and order normal ones instead but the ones I got are like 1 to 2 dollars each and a few dollars shipping but they take about a month to come in. I think they come from China so that's probably why it takes so long. Worth the wait though.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned eBay, there are plenty of overseas and north american sellers with great pacifier prices, and even with free shipping. I plan on getting bulk pacis to replace with the huge, silicone nipples they like to use for the bigshields. Wish is okay but I don't like them much anymore (compared to eBay) because of how unsafe sellers can be, I've had times where items I definitely should've gotten have never came, and with shipping taking weeks and up to a full month it's really not worth it. Especially since you can't ask for a refund after 30 days...

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]