Let others in the community know you're selling something of your own. Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! List both adult and non-adult items up for sale here. If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then request it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
By kittylizzytt
I wanna do a surprise exchange with another little. Not anything big just like 3-5 small things.
Rules/info:
-you can say a few things that you don't want to be sent (like if you have an allergy, don't want to get diapers, don't want to get a pacifier, etc)
-make it fun
-it can be candy
-it doesn't have to be a surprise if you don't want it to be, like if you really want to make sure that it's equal we can talk about what we are planning on sending

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
That sounds like it would be a lot of fun! I would like doing that with another little as well! I think surprises are a lot of fun and I think that by having it be a "little" surprise makes it that much better! Maybe we can PM and we can do an exchange? Just a thought! Let me know what you think! Great idea by the way!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Oooooooooooooooooh!!!!! That would be super super super fun!!! Surprises are the absolute best and I also love givin people stuff hehe :p I would totally totally totally times a million do this also oh my goodness oh my goodness this is such a good idea!!!!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I would love to do this. I already have some cool ideas of what to send and maybe some things I could create and stuff like that. this is one of the best ideas that someone could have for us littles. Maybe we could do like a secret Santa thing where one of us hosts this exchange and we get a bunch of littles and the host little/daddy pairs us with a person and all of us littles put in like a group chat what we don't want and then what we do revolves around the do not list and we have like a rule 3-5 items with the items total not equaling over a certain amount that way it's all even.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Coke or Pepsi?

I agree I mostly drink water and (apple) juice. An[…]

Coloring

I like coloring all kinds of coloring books. I lik[…]

Yes and no. When my little boy wants to do somethi[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]