Let others in the community know you're selling something of your own. Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! List both adult and non-adult items up for sale here. If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then request it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
I enjoy age regression and being a little because it makes me happy.
I am happy with the little things in life, and I have never found myself wanting or needing what others consider special or desirable (like new purses or fancy clothing).

When I was 8, I was molested for 3 days by two of my uncles.

I finally (at age 27) told my parents about what happened.

I am free to do whatever I please with life, and no matter what has happened to me, I will always love who I am. I learned through most of my time on Earth so far to love who YOU are, not what others want you to BE.

I love coloring books, I love stickers, I enjoy going to an arcade or even a sleep-over. I love making little friends.

I have endometriosis with incontinence, so wearing a diaper was already something I had to do, but I enjoy finding cute, adorable ones.

My husband knows about me being a little, and welcomes it openly. It's love and understanding that makes me happiest about it all.

Never be ashamed of who you are, and always know that there are people there for you.

:pacy:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Interesting that we seem to have similar experiences with childhood trauma. Mine was more linked to my uncle trying to kill me when I was young and my family calling me a liar when I told them. It was around the age of 10. So needless to say, I don't actually trust people easily. Regressing is a way for me to find that trust and respect again in my life and it helps with the severe depression that I have to deal with on a daily basis.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poetry about Daddy!

Oh never mind I get in now. It says Rook I read ro[…]

My gamer tag is (no external contact methods allow[…]

It really depends on how you feel about it. You ca[…]

I tend to be both a middle and a little. Middle me[…]